Rihanna brings feminine vibes in lavender on the red carpet.
Adele rocks in rouge and tiered layers at the 2016 Brit Awards.
Adele accepted her awards in stars like a star. Love this sequin shine!
4. Justin BieberSource:Getty
Justin Bieber gives us Florida vibes.
5. Florence And The MachineSource:Getty
Florence And The Machine in champagne.
6. Lana Del ReySource:Getty
Lana Del Ray shows up Spring florals.
7. George ClintonSource:Getty
George Clinton dons neutrals vs his usual brights for the 2016 Brit Awards.
8. Alesha DixonSource:Getty
Alesha Dixon mixes menswear with a feminine edge. We love the details on this blazer. Embroidery is huge, ladies!
9. Anais GallagherSource:Getty
Anais Gallagher shows us how to be stylish in a Spring suit!
10. Sam RollinsonSource:Getty
Sam Rollinson wears a flirty and feminine beige dress.
11. Kimberly WyattSource:Getty
Kimberly Wyatt gives us black and lace on the red carpet.