Project Runway contestant and designer of Disney Princess Elena’s dress Layana Aguilar shows off her talents through feminine silhouettes and cool coordinate sets. This collection was inspired by hummingbirds, which is also a direct inspiration from her grandmother. Check out the best from her runway collection for Spring/Summer 2017.
1. CROP TOP FABULOUSSource:Hello Beautiful
All-black coordinate set with a classic silhouette gets a little sex appeal with a belly-baring crop top and architectural style with bell sleeves.
2. MESH AND SKINSource:Hello Beautiful
Layana keeps it sexy by showing skin in a classy way. She uses mixed media with mesh and prints to create fitted dresses with pizzazz.
3. WHITE DONE RIGHTSource:Hello Beautiful
This drop waist dress has movement. The mesh on top can be paired with a beautiful black bra, or you can go bare like this model.
4. BRAZILIAN INFLUENCESSource:Hello Beautiful
Pops of color straight from the sea and hummingbird prints illustrate the Brazilian influences of Layana’s collection.
5. FEMININE SILHOUETTESSource:Hello Beautiful
You will find feminine silhouettes throughout the collection: sweetheart necklines, open backs, and a-line pieces.
6. GIRL BOSSSource:Hello Beautiful
Be a total girl boss in this white, calf-length jumpsuit.
7. JUMPSUIT FABULOUSSource:Hello Beautiful
One of Layana’s favorite pieces from the line is this teal jumpsuit, wait till you see the back!
8. HUMMINGBIRDSSource:Hello Beautiful
You will see the hummingbird print throughout Layana’s collection.
9. SMOKEY EYESource:Hello Beautiful
The beauty look was to create a bright, smokey eye.
10. LAYANA AGUILARSource:Hello Beautiful
Layana Aguilar comes out at the end of the show. She too is here for the dress and sneakers trend! Congratulations!