1. 9 “Kanyeisms” We Are Going To Immediately Incorporate Into Our Daily Speech
The internet exploded yesterday when Kanye started a live Twitter attack on Wiz Khalifa. The beef got even deeper when Amber Rose jumped in, calling out West for liking certain erm… sexual activities. In honor of the pettiest day of the year, we thought we would list some of our favorite Kanyeisms of all time:
2. “I am Warhol. I am the #1 most impactful artist of our generation. I am Shakespeare in the flesh.Walt Disney. Nike. Google.”
To be used: If you’re boss tries to fire you for your performance.
3. “I am your OG and will be respected as such”
To be used: When your kid starts acting up and won’t do their chores.
4. “How Sway? You ain’t got the answers Sway!”
To be used: When your professor tells you that you answered a question wrong.
5. “Am I in fashion?? You see this coat?”
To be used: When a stranger questions your coat game. Pretty straightforward.
6. “I went to look at your twitter and you were wearing cool pants”
To be used: When a girl is trolling your Instagram picture, meanwhile her avatar looks like a duck.