1. Christina Ricci as Wednesday Addams in “The Addams Family”
Her deadpan delivery. Her unbothered-ness. Christina Ricci’s portrayal as Wednesday Adams in “The Addams Family.”
2. Alicia Silverstone & Stacey Dash as Cher & Dionne in “Clueless”
One of the best character duo’s from the 90’s. It makes us wonder, what happened to Stacey Dash? #Tragic
3. Brandy Norwood as “Moesha”
Mo-to-the. E-to-the. You know the song. Brandy’s turn as a teen growing up in South Central Los Angeles was so refreshing to all of us brown girls who grew up in the 90’s.
4. Tatyana Ali as Ashley Banks in “The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air”
The youngest Banks sister was everything we wanted to be: cool, nice, pretty and loving.
5. Sanaa Lathan as Monica Wright in “Love & Basketball”
She was athletic, beautiful and secured the man of her dreams. Sanaa Lathan’s portrayal of Monica Wright in “Love & Basketball” is one of the best romance stories of the early 2000’s.
6. Constance Shulman as Patty Mayonnaise in “Doug”
Patty was just the ish. Loyal and down to earth it’s no wonder why she was Doug’s one and only.
7. Cree Summer as Susie Carmichael in “The Rugrats”
Susie Carmichael empowered the Rugrats to stand up for themselves. She had everything but always shared.
8. Maia Campbell as Tiffany Warren in “In The House”
Tiffany was optimistic, bubbly and always got herself out of a difficult situation with ease.
9. Reagan Gomez as Zaria Peterson in “The Parenthood”
The second oldest Peterson was the one we kept our eye on. Her cool clothes and carefree demeanor was #BlackGirlMagic goals.