1. Fab Finds: #NYFWNoir Pieces You Can Shop NowSource:Getty
Laquan Smith revolutionized the sales calendar when he showed a Fall 2016 collection with select items available on his site, newly redesigned by BigCommerce. He’s ahead of the curve for an industry-wide shift that will appeal to consumers looking to shop designs fresh off the runway. Want to get in on the fun? Here are the #NYFWNoir designer pieces you can shop right now. Pictured: Laquan Smith Fall 2016
2. Laquan Smith Fall 2016Source:Retailer Provided
Laquan Smith Lisa Marie Top, $220, and Skirt, $510
3. Laquan Smith Fall 2016Source:Retailer Provided
Laquan Smith Quan Aviator jacket, $400
4. Tracy Reese Fall 2016Source:Getty
Though the designer didn’t show a buy now, wear now collection this season, she didn’t stray from the feminine aesthetic shoppers have grown to love. From darker color palettes to lacy fabrics, the Fall 2016 collection delivered romance with a modern edge.
5. Tracy ReeseSource:Retailer Provided
Tracy Reese Leather-Trimmed Knit Jacket, $248.89
6. Brother Vellies Spring 2016Source:Getty
Who could forget the spectacular sandals, handcrafted with beads and feathered accents, that Brother Vellies showed on the runway last season? The accessories brand continued to play with texture for Fall with shearling and plush white fur. Can’t wait until Fall 2016 launches? Their Spring sandals (in stores now!) should hold you over.
7. Brother Vellies Spring 2016Source:Retailer Provided
Brother Vellies Ponte D’Uoro Sandal, $1,450
8. Byron Lars Spring 2015Source:Getty
Byron Lars continues to deliver refined womenswear with arresting prints and impeccable construction. With tailored separates and geometric patterned skirts, his Fall 2016 range didn’t disappoint, just like the collections before it.
9. Byron LarsSource:Retailer Provided
Byron Lars Carissima Sheath, $258
10. Byron LarsSource:Retailer Provided
Byron Lars Margot Pencil Dress, $288