Toast the premiere of “Empire” Season 3 with a breakdown of Cookie’s best fashion looks of all time.
1. FAB FINDS: Celebrate Empire’s Return With 10 Cookie-Inspired PiecesSource:Getty
The beloved Lyon family matriarch returns to the small screen today with the season three premiere of “Empire.” To welcome the award-winning character back into our lives, we’re highlighting her one-of-a-kind style. Shop 10 Cookie-inspired pieces — from patchwork denim to classic leopard print.
2. Patchwork DenimSource:Retailer Provided
Cheap Monday Mid Spray Skinny Jeans With Distressing And Patchwork Detail, $94
Get it here: http://bit.ly/1q2a1hO
3. Floral BodyconSource:Getty
Cookie loves a good form-fitting outfit, and she prefers her body-con dresses with a feminine, floral twist.
4. Floral BodyconSource:Retailer Provided
Boohoo Ivy Floral Bodycon dress, $26
Get it here: http://bit.ly/1RysxFf
5. Leopard Print JumpsuitSource:Getty
From blouses to jumpsuits, Cookie can’t get enough of leopard print. And when she combines the fierce pattern with a sexy one-piece silhouette, she commands attention wherever she goes.
6. Leopard Print JumpsuitSource:Retailer Provided
Chicos Leopard Print Jumpsuit, $129
Get it here: http://bit.ly/1RyrXqQ
7. Moschino MadnessSource:Fox
Season 2 saw Cookie embrace high-end designers from Dior to Moschino. When it came to the latter, she gravitated toward bold looks with plenty of edge.
8. Moschino MadnessSource:Retailer Provided
Moschino pencil skirt, $278
Get it here: http://bit.ly/1MSW3U4
9. One Shoulder SequinsSource:Getty
For fancy occasions, Cookie never misses an opportunity to show off her glamorous side. Who could forget this glittering Gucci number she wore to deliver an unforgettable dinner prayer?
10. One Shoulder SequinsSource:Retailer Provided
City Goddess One Shoulder Dress in Zig-Zag Sequins, $34
Get it here: http://bit.ly/1q28Mzb
11. All Leopard Print EverythingSource:Getty
Before Cookie, we never imagined leopard print could be so versatile. Not only does she embrace the print in various colors, she’s worn every leopard piece from jumpsuits to blouses.
12. All Leopard Print EverythingSource:Retailer Provided
Equipment Leopard Print Slim Signature Shirt, $248
Get it here: http://bit.ly/1WXSBxb
Cookie loves her hats, prizing one style in particular: the fedora. She teams the cool headwear with fitted dresses, giving her look an air of mystery.
14. FedoraSource:Retailer Provided
Rivet Fedora, $15.60
Get it here: http://bit.ly/1ZKT33k
15. Bold EarringsSource:Getty
Subtle studs just won’t do for Mrs. Lyon. She prefers flashy jewelry that catches the eye, like these drop-down earrings worn with a feathered Gucci frock.
16. Bold EarringsSource:Retailer Provided
Harrison Morgan Gold Lion Doorknocker Earrings, $45
Get it here: http://bit.ly/1qiXF4M
17. Studded ClutchSource:Getty
There are no room for boring pieces in Cookie’s wardrobe. Every item carries a dose of attitude. Even her simple black handbags boast tough gold hardware.
18. Studded ClutchSource:Retailer Provided
Inzi Studded Clutch, $78.95
Get it here: http://bit.ly/1M0kPGZ
19. A Touch of FurSource:Getty
Cookie’s one true love, aside from music, is fur. She regularly steps onto the scene in lush fur jackets. But outerwear is only the beginning: she’ll even throw on a fur stole inside the boardroom. For spring, we imagine she’d love the fur sandal trend.
20. A Touch of FurSource:Retailer Provided
Monique Lhuillier Marlowe Fur Sandals, $895
Get them here: http://bit.ly/1qiZiiX