1. Don Lemon Says “Nigger” on CNN arguing with Sonny about Obama’s use of N Word
Sonny Hostin and Don Lemon got into a yelling match over the use of the word “n*gger.” Sonny maintained that Don shouldn’t use the word, but Don says she shouldn’t be trying to sanitize it.
2. CNN’s Don Lemon Defends OU Frat Mom: ‘Is She Really Racist?’
OU frat mother Beauton Gilbow was called racist after a Vine video showed her repeatedly using, “N*gga.” Don Lemon doesn’t think she’s racist and says that she was just coerced into singing a song. During the segment, instead of saying he’s Black, Lemon said, “my color.” SMH.
3. ‘Do you support ISIS?’: CNN’s Don Lemon stuns Muslim human rights attorney
Don Lemon was an idiot for asking Muslim human rights attorney Arsalan Iftikhar if he supports ISIS. Obviously stunned by the idiocy, Iftikhar wrote Lemon an open letter. In it, he called Lemon’s inquiry a “patently offensive racist dumb-ass question” and said it was like the “moral equivalent of asking a white person ‘Do you support the Ku Klux Klan?'” He also thanked Lemon for making him famous.
4. CNN’s Don Lemon Agrees With Bill O’Reilly: ‘He Doesn’t Go Far Enough’ In Criticizing Black Culture
Bill O’Reilly said, “The reason there is so much violence and chaos in the Black precincts is the disintegration of the African American family…Raised without much structure, young black men often reject education and gravitate towards the street culture, drugs, hustling, gangs. Nobody forces them to do that. Again, it is a personal decision.” And Lemon says he didn’t take is far enough and offered 5 tips for Blacks.
5. Don Lemon Fires Back At Critics, ‘Uncle Tom’ Label What’s Wrong With ‘Telling People To Dress Appropriately?’
Don Lemon doesn’t realize that he can’t tell people how to dress and also dressing a certain way doesn’t guarantee a Black man’s safety in the streets.
6. CNN Guest Rips Don Lemon’s Race Remarks: ‘Sound Like Conservative Preacher, O’Reilly Welcomes You’
Michael Skolnik reads Don Lemon for filth, saying that his comments on race sound like a conservative preacher.
7. CNN’s Don Lemon “Pushed And Strong-Armed” During LIVE Broadcast By Police Officer Dan Page
Lemon went to Ferguson and has finally realized that he’s a Black man and there’s certain unnecessary, yet painful truths that we have to deal with all because of the color of our skin. *GASP* Lemon has become empathic to the Black experience and it delights me to see that he’s finally getting it.
8. Talib Kweli Threatens to Quit CNN Don Lemon Interview over Ferguson Protest
Talib claimed the the media has been doing a “horrible” job in reporting what’s going on in Ferguson, but Don didn’t agree. But instead of letting Talib explain, Don chose to talk over him. Talib was ready to GO! No one has time for Don Lemon. Talib started going in on Don not even greeting him like a man. Ooop!
9. Don Lemon Interviews Russell Simmons (Then Disses Him)
Lemon invites Russell Simmons on to his show to hash out what needs to be done to help the Black community and shortly after that interview, invited LZ Granderson on the show to talk crap about Simmons’ views.