1. Bobbi Brown ‘Breast Cancer Awareness – Peony’ Blush & Brush SetSource:Retailer
With every purchase of the Breast Cancer Awareness Peony set, Bobbi Brown will donate $12 to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
2. White House, Black Market Butterfly Umbrella, $35Source:Retailer Provided
Designed by Lana Moes, the artist behind White House, Black Market’s Give Hope Collection, this beautiful umbrella will keep you dry and looking chic. For every one sold, $20 goes to the charity Living Beyond Breast Cancer.
3. White House, Black Market Butterfly Tee, $58Source:Retailer
$40 of profits from each tee shirt, made of a super soft grey knit, will go to the charity Living Beyond Breast Cancer.
4. ‘Evelyn Lauder & Elizabeth Hurley Dream Pink – Modern Muse’ Solid Perfume Keychain, $44.50Source:Estee Lauder
100 percent of the proceeds of this limited edition keychain go to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
5. Limited Edition BCRF Pink HTC One® M9 Smartphone, $649Source:Retailer Provided
While this one is a little more pricey than the others, if you’re in the market for a new smartphone, why not get one from a company donating more than $25K to charity? Get yours this month at HTC.com.
6. Donald Robertson x Bloomingdales Crewneck Charitee Tee, $28Source:Retailer Provided
With each purchase of this design by famed illustrator Donald Robertson, $18 will be donated to BCRF — the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
7. Shoedazzle Esmeralda Bootie, $49.95Source:Retailer Provided
When you purchase Esmeralda in Pink, 100% of the net proceeds will go directly to Susan G. Komen® Orange County.
8. Longton Clutch, Shoedazzle.com, $45.95Source:Retailer Provided
If shoes aren’t your thing, why not try the Longton in Rose Smoke, where 100% of the net proceeds will go directly to Susan G. Komen® Orange County.
9. Faith Hope Komen Sweatshirt, $48Source:Retailer Provided
For $48, this adorable sweatshirt from the Komen foundation will keep you warm with a purpose. Available at ShopKomen.com
10. Under Armour Hustle II Backpack, $69.99Source:Retailer Provided
Grab this one for yourself or one of the kids . Available at Amazon.com
11. Ideology Plus Size Breast Cancer Awareness Graphic Leggings, $54.99Source:Retailer Provided
Available at Macy’s, 10 percent of the proceeds of these plus size pants will go to the Breast Cancer Research Fund.
12. Nike NFL Breast Cancer Awareness Legend T-Shirt, $30Source:Retailer Provided
Get your guy to show support in this men’s t-shirt, available with NFL team logos. 100 percent of the profits of the t-shirt, sold at Macy’s, will go to the American Cancer Society.
13. Lane Bryant “Strength Is The New Black” Tee, $39.95Source:Retailer Provided
Ten percent of this shirt’s profits will go to the American Cancer Society.
14. NEST Fragrances NEST01-PS Classic Candle, Passion, $38Source:Amazon
The PASSION Candle honors the memory and the extraordinary achievements of Evelyn H. Lauder, Founder of The Breast Cancer Research Foundation. 10 percent of proceeds go to the foundation. Buy it at Amazon.com or Saks Fifth Avenue.