1. Chris Brown and Baby RoyaltySource:Getty
Ok, this picture is just too cute! Look at her little outfit! Breezy played daddy duty and we’re liking this new Chris.
2. Chris Brown and RoyaltySource:Getty
Is it just us or does Chris seem like a new man! It’s amazing to see him take on this role and he seems so happy to do it.
3. Taraji P. HensonSource:Getty
Taraji was showing off that hard work she clearly puts in at the gym. Go on girl!
4. Mariah CareySource:Getty
Mimi opted for Tom Ford in one of her favorite silhouettes.
5. Jennifer LopezSource:Getty
J.Lo wore one of her favorite designers, Charbel Zoe, for the BBMA carpet
6. Tracee Ellis RossSource:Getty
She was probably hot as hell in this leather ensemble, but she looks amazing!
7. Taylor SwiftSource:Getty
T Swift opted for a 70s vibe with this white Balmain jumpsuit.
8. Rita OraSource:Getty
9. Kendall and Kylie JennerSource:Getty
The Jenner sisters wore Balmain, of course.
10. Wiz KhalifaSource:Getty
Wiz cleans up nicely in a relaxed suit.
11. 50 CentSource:Getty
50 was one of the most fashionable fellas on the carpet.
Luda hit the carpet early so he could prep for his hosting duties.
Estelle serving Elvira realness.
14. Laverne CoxSource:Getty
The “OITNB” star wore this studded mini.
15. Jussie SmolletSource:Getty
The “Empire” star looked cool in this beige suit.
Zendaya opted for some animal print mixing.
17. Bryshere GraySource:Getty
The “Empire” star was looking dapper.
18. Iggy Azalea and Britney SpearsSource:Getty
Iggy and Brit Brit performed at the show and smiled (uncomfortably?) on the carpet.
19. Chrissy Teigen and John LegendSource:Getty
Chrissy Teigen looked gorgeous in a 70s jumpsuit. John was all smiles and seemed very proud of his wife, who co-hosted the show.