24 Photos Of Beyonce Showing Support For Other Women
was originally published on
1. Beyonce Is Everyone’s Sister
It’s been an incredible ride to watch Beyonce go from teen superstar in Destiny’s Child to the musical powerhouse that she is today. Now on her 35th birthday, we’re celebrating not just her, but her incredible commitment to supporting other women. Because as her talent has grown immensely, it seems she has grown as a person as well, and her appreciation of sisterhood is absolutely everything!
2. Squad Goals: Beyonce’s VMA entourage included the Mothers Of The Movement and other incredible Black women.
3. Beyonce and another queen, Adele.
4. Beyonce always throws her support behind BFF Kelly Rowland.
5. Beyonce shows her fellow TIDAL member Rihanna some love.
6. Bey and Nicki Minaj’s friendship and collabs are absolutely everything.
7. Bey and Michelle Obama are basically besties.
8. Beyonce and her Dream Girls, Jennifer Hudson and Anika Noni Rose.
9. Beyonce and Robin Roberts share a laugh.
10. Beyonce and her fam, Missy Elliott, Kelly Rowland, and Solange Knowles.
11. Beyonce x Mama Knowles.
12. The Queens of the biz… Rihanna, Alicia Keys, Madonna, and Beyonce.
13. Goofy faces.
14. Bey shows her sis Solange some love.
15. Shakira and Beyonce’s hips don’t lie.
16. Bey flicks it up with another Queen, Mary J. Blige.
17. Beyonce is goo goo for Gaga.
18. Jill Scott and Beyonce flick it up.
19. Bey leans in close for a pic with Gabrielle Union and Dwyane Wade.
20. Beyonce and Kris Jenner.
21. Beyonce x Kim K. x North West x Anna Wintour.
22. Looking good, ladies.
23. Beyonce shares a stylish moment with Lupita Nyong’o.
24. Beyonce shows Taylor Swift some love.
25. Bey x J. Lo.
26. Nicki & Queen Bey.