1. Beyonce At Made In AmericaSource:Getty
#TeamBeautiful witnessed Beyonce’ greatness last night, at the annual Made In America Festival in Philly. Thousands of fans gathered at Benjamin Franklin Parkway to be resurrected by the Queen herself. And after a full set of her classic songs ranging from “Survivor” to “Single Ladies,” our lives have been changed forever. Scroll through this gallery of pics and video from the epic performance.
2. Bey came out looking like this…Source:Getty
She opened the show with the “50 Shades Of Grey” rendition of “Crazy In Love.”
If you look really close at the screen, you can see Bey sprinkling holy water on fans in the front row. (Just kidding).
4. “Ring The Alarm” X “The Takeover”Source:Getty
Bey channeled her hubby’s classic “Takeover” for a fresh spin on “Ring The Alarm.”
5. She changed into this custom made Houston Rocket’s jerseySource:Getty
We lost our minds.
6. She put her cake on full display during a sexy performance of “Drunk In Love”Source:Getty
7. This sexy number was one of our favorites.Source:Getty
8. We lived for this sultry costume change.Source:Getty
Go Behind The Scenes Of Taraji P. Henson's HelloBeautiful Cover Shoot
12 Stylish Mother-Daughter Duos
8 Black TV Moms We Love
Taraji P. Henson Is Ready For Her Next Act
Mother's Day Gift Guide: 10 Gifts That Will Last Mom All Year
DC Young Fly's Longtime Partner And Mother Of His Children Ms Jacky Oh Dead After Mommy Makeover Surgery
How To: Give It To Him Like You Mean It
Additional Details Emerge Regarding 'Wild 'N Out' Star Jacky Oh's Death