If you relax your hair, you want to make sure you have the correct products to keep your edges smooth and your hair straight. We rounded up 51 products that will make your relaxed hair say, “Thank you!”
1. ORS olive Oil Creamy Aloe ShampooSource:false
A great follow up product post-relaxer. It helps wash out build up and residue to keep your scalp clean while protecting your hair with the olive oil formula.
2. Silk Elements Luxury Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner with Shea ButterSource:false
Specifically formulated for relaxed hair, this Silk Elements line will keep your straightened tresses on track.
3. Cantu Argan Oil Leave-In Conditioning Repair CreamSource:false
Too much heat or styling can easily damage relaxed hair. This deep conditioner will help damaged tresses bounce back.
4. ORS Olive Oil Edge ControlSource:false
Just because your hair is straightened doesn’t mean your edges won’t be out of order! Slick ’em down with this great edge controller.
5. Pureology Strength CureSource:false
With relaxed hair, split ends should be avoided like the plague. Keep your ends in check and avoid breakage with this treatment
6. Shea Moisture JBCO Strenghten and Grow ShampooSource:false
Castor Oil is a must have when it comes to hair regimen. Keep your tresses strong and happy with this strengthening shampoo.
7. ORS Olive Oil Hair MasqueSource:false
An awesome deep conditioner that will bring the right balance of moisture and manageability.
8. Macadamia Deep Repair MasqueSource:false
Macadamia oil serves as an excellent hair reconstructor when relaxed hair becomes damaged. Avoid over-processing and treat your hair with this oil-infused masque.
9. Matrix Biolage CoSource:false
The awesome smell and elements of this product is definitely worth the try! Check it out if you have relaxed hair that’s been colored.
10. Carol’s Daughter Almond Milk CollectionSource:false
Almond Milk never smelled so good with this nature-based concoction that will leave your hair full of nutrients.
11. Motions Light Hold Working SpritzSource:false
This light spritz won’t weigh your hair down for the sake of styling. Spray a small amount when finishing up your favorite style.
12. ORS Olive Oil Wrap MousseSource:false
Definitely a must have for relaxed hair. It helps with wraps and roller sets for optimal care and growth.
13. Motions Hair and Scalp Daily Moisturing HairdresserSource:false
Sometimes a dry scalp can be the result of relaxing, but this hair dresser will help restore any moisture lost.
14. Elasta QP Olive Oil and Mango Butter Leave-In ConditionerSource:false
Why wouldn’t have a leave-in conditioner that smells like mango? Get into this great moisturizer!
15. Proganix Quench Shampoo and ConditionerSource:false
Next time you want to perfect that roller set, try Proganix for a fresh cleaning and conditioning.
16. Mizani Butter BlendSource:false
This cream can be a part of your daily styling regimen – just be sure to use a small amount because it goes a long way!
17. Creme of Nature Argan Oil Style and Shine Foaming MousseSource:false
Here’s another great alternative to setting your hair. The mouse will leave it silky and bouncy!
18. Creme of Nature Argan Oil Leave-In ConditionerSource:false
A leave-in that will keep your hair healthy, hydrated and smelling delicious!
19. Creme of Nautre Mango and Shea ButterSource:false
A great and healthy way to keep your relaxed hair hydrated after going through the straightening process.
20. Creme of Nature 7 in 1 Leave in TreatmentSource:false
Here’s another great heat protector from the flat irons and blow dryers.
21. Creme of Nature Argan Oil Perfect EdgesSource:false
Keep your edges sleek and aligned with this argan oil edge controller.
22. Jane Carter Solution Frizz Free Styling SmootherSource:false
Even though your hair is relaxed, you still need quality products to help maintain manageability. Jane Carter to the rescue!
23. Design Essentials Agava and Lavender Thermal Protectant CremeSource:false
Only good things can come out of agava and lavender! This thermal protectant will give your hair the seal it needs when applying heat.
24. LottaBody MousseSource:false
Instead of the setting lotion, you can use this mousse to set your hair via wrap, roller sets, etc.
25. ORS Black Olive Oil ShampooSource:false
Get your hair squeaky clean without stripping the essential moisturizers. This ORS Shampoo will give your hair the moisture boost it needs.
26. Design Essentials Coconut and Monoi Deep Moisture CremeSource:false
Gentle for everyday use but plays no game when it comes to combating dryness and styling ease.
27. It’s A 10 Miracle Leave-InSource:false
This lightweight moisturizer helps to keep your hair in optimum health. Definitely a quality product worth trying.
28. Pantene Gold Series Repairing MaskSource:false
Take your wash day to a whole new level with this repair mask. Those relaxed strands need all the TLC they can get.
29. It’s A 10 Keratin Miracle Leave-In SpraySource:false
You really see the effects of this amazing leave-in after a good shampoo and conditioner. It makes the styling process much more easy!
30. Gabrielle Union’s FlawlessSource:false
Her products may be new to the game, but it’s worth trying out. Flawless products have been known to be gentle but effective!
31. LottaBody Style Me Setting LotionSource:false
This legendary setting lotion will give you the best curls and wraps your hair has ever seen.
32. Motions Light Hold Working SpritzSource:false
A holding spray that will keep your favorite styles in place. No need to apply more than once!
33. Motions Active Moisture Plus ConditionerSource:false
Argon Oil, Coconut oil and shea butter are must have ingredients when it comes to good hair care. Give this conditioner a try!
34. Optimum Amla Rejuvenating OilSource:false
Amla is a powerful ingredient, helping to avoid dryness. You can also use this product as a hot oil treatment.
35. Mizani Edge Taming GelSource:false
Keep those edges in check with this go-to conditioning gel.
36. Aphogee Keratin 2 Minute ReconstructorSource:false
The protein based treatment has become popular over the years. Highly recommended if you’re trying to stretch out your relaxers.
37. TRESemmé Naturals Nourishing Moisture ConditionerSource:false
This product is especially great if you’re texlaxed. It will help you manage your different types of hair to prevent breakage.
38. ECO Styler with Olive OilSource:false
This olive oil based gel is excellent to help manage hair styles and edges.
39. Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment BalmSource:false
Hair professionals use this product to give their clients ultimate results when it comes to hair health.
40. Chi Silk InfusionSource:false
An excellent go to product to prevent heat damage. Each hair cuticle is protected with a serum that will keep it healthy while styling and drying hair.
41. Elasta QP Creme Conditioning ShampooSource:false
This can be used as a great pre-poo or basic shampooing. Plus it smells great!
42. Paul Mitchell Super Skinny SerumSource:false
A little dab goes a long way on wet hair and the final result is manageable damage free hair!
43. Giovanni Direct Leave-In ConditionerSource:false
Lots of beauties love this product because of it’s natural-based ingredients. A great way to keep your hair in check inbetween retouches.
44. KeraCare Sulfate Free Hydrating and Detangling ShampooSource:false
A lot of the times sulfates in cleansing products can cause a lot of damage. KeraCare’s shampoo is formulate to clean and moisturize without the damaging effects of sulfate.
45. Pantene Gold Series Butter-Creme with Argan OilSource:false
A moisture-based strengthener for your hair. Argan Oil kicks in to do the trick!
46. KeraCare Thermal WonderSource:false
A great pre-poo and perfect for straight styles. You’ll be amazed!
47. Affirm Care Scalp TherapySource:false
Your scalp needs all the TLC it can get! Combat flakes and itchiness with this therapeutic treatment.
48. Moroccan Oil TreatmentSource:false
A real quality oil that can be used as a hot oil treatment or a great finish to your styling regimen.
49. Avalon Foam Wrap LotionSource:false
For that perfect slick-back ponytail effect, this wrap lotion will give you all you need without the flakes and crusty look.
50. Dark and Lovely’s Let’s Jam Styling GelSource:false
Keep those baby hairs in order with this og styling gel that can’t be denied.
51. Essations’ Naked Honey and Almond LineSource:false
This product will truly change your life! Its herbal extracts make themselves evident throughout your hair to help it look its very best!