Paris Fashion Week has come to an end, officially concluding fashion month!
1. Maison MargielaSource:Getty
Stripes, spirals and texture. Three trends in one, executed flawlessly.
2. Maison MargielaSource:Getty
Architecture and dimension can make or break an outfit.
3. Maison MargielaSource:Getty
A new take on the pussy bow: an oversized shoulder bow.
Olive and white go beautifully together.
A double breasted coat with asymmetrical buttons for the win!
Monochromatic with olive.
Update a basic white button down with geometric cutouts.
Black and white done right.
Maroon feminine mystique.
Don’t be jaded…wear it!
Scalloped edges for a feminine look.
Coolin’ in culottes.
Tiered ruffles for structure and dimension.
Make your black top more dynamic with architecture.
Mad about ruffles at Balmain!
Ladylike in Lanvin.
17. Isabel MarantSource:Getty
Stripes and plaid.
18. Isabel MarantSource:Getty
Velvet with cutouts.
19. Isabel MarantSource:Getty
Sweater dresses with shoulder detailing.
20. Acne StudiosSource:Getty
A beautiful coat in a seafoam green.
21. Acne StudiosSource:Getty
Wide-belts over outerwear.
Collarless collar jacket.
25. Louis VuittonSource:Getty
Mustard is a great pop of color against black and white.
26. Louis VuittonSource:Getty
Louis Vuitton laser cutouts.
27. Louis VuittonSource:Getty
28. Louis VuittonSource:Getty
Chanel gets funky (for them) with patterns.
Get plaid about it!
Mad about maroon.
Let’s get romantic with embellishments.
34. Saint LaurentSource:Getty
>>in my Kanye voice<< Do you see this COAT?!