Want to start you day off right? Forget searching for all the juiciest rumors, entertainment news from around the web, I’ve rounded up all of the hot stories that will keep you in the know around the water-cooler!
1. Chris Brown Wants To Duet With Rihanna At Grammys!
Rihanna has been tapped to perform at this year’s Grammy Awards and rumor has it that boyfriend Chris Brown wants to do a duet. Sources say that Chris wants to perform with Rihanna at the Grammys to show the world they are back together, and doesn’t care what the haters say. He wants to give the viewers an over the top performance!
Now this would definitely have people talking!
2. Oprah Snags Interview With Lance Armstrong
Oprah Winfrey stays winning! The Queen of talk has snagged the first interview with disgraced former seven-time Tour de France winner Lance Armstrong.This will be Armstrong’s first interview since the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency charged him with using illegal performance-enhancing drugs during a career that has made him one of America’s and the world’s most well-known athletes. Wonder if he’ll come clean?? Armstrong will appear on OWN’s Oprah’s Next Chapter on Thursday.
3. Jennifer Williams Has A New Boo!
Jennifer Williams is finally over ex-husband Eric Williams as she has found herself a new man. The reality star is dating Cisco Rosado, the CEO of CMG Entertainment, a New York based multi media company/record label. Jen and Cisco have known one another for a few years, but things have turned romantic recently.
“I did a video for him for one of his artists…we just met then, but nothing happened. Then, we met a few months ago to discuss some business, and then it’s been like…”
4. Kim Kardashian Used To Date Usher?
So says Usher’s former bodyguard! I’m not sure when these trysts took place but if you believe the bodyguard, Kimmy used to get it in with Usher back in the day. One of my favorite bloggers Mis Jia was privy to this info and spilled the tea through Twitter.
The conversation went like this:
“Guess they don’t know I’m a blogger, keep talking and I’m listening”
“And he’s saying that when Usher would come into town(??I dunno where) he and Kim would stay in hotels for hours (my ears)
“So this guy I guess he used to do security for Usher, and they’re talking about Kim and Kanye”
Is there anyone this chick has not slept with???
5. TLC’s ‘Starter Wives Confidential’ Set To Premiere January 29th
Are you ready for yet another reality show? TLC reveals the fascinating and controversial world of celebrity ex-wives and ex-girlfriends with the new series STARTER WIVES CONFIDENTIAL. Each hour-long episode shares the lives of seven women who supported their former husbands/boyfriends before the fame and wealth made them the men they are today. They devoted their time, money, and support to the men they loved. Now, these women are working on moving forward and starting over on their own, with a new focus on creating a path in life that will give themselves and their children the security and success they know they deserve. The cast includes:
· Zakia Baum: Ex-girlfriend of Jermaine “Maino” Coleman; mother of his son.
· Cheryl Caruso: Ex-wife of mobster Phillip Caruso, and mother of his 2 daughters.
· Josie Harris: Ex-girlfriend of Floyd Mayweather; mother of his three children.
· Monica Joseph-Taylor: soon to be ex-wife of Aston “Funkmaster Flex” Taylor; mother to his two children.
· Liza Morales: Ex-girlfriend of Lamar Odom; mother of his three children.
· Tashera Simmons: Ex of Earl “DMX” Simmons; mother of four of his children.
· Shaniqua Tompkins: Ex-girlfriend of Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson, and mother of his son.