See all the red carpet looks from the 2016 People’s Choice Awards! Your favorite stars from your favorite movies, TV shows, and music come together for YOU!
Scroll through the gallery below and sound off on who is your favorite pick!
1. Keke PalmerSource:Getty
Keke Palmer in Yousef Aljasmi.
2. Nia LongSource:Peoples Choice
Nia Long arrived in a knee-length fitted LBD. The star credits Jason Bolden for getting her red carpet ready!
3. Christina MilianSource:Peoples Choice
Via her Instagram, Christina Milian referenced her look as ‘Purple Haze’. The Grandfathered actress is wearing a sequined Anya Liesnik gown, Lorraine Schwartz jewels, and Tom Ford shoes.
4. Jane LynchSource:Peoples Choice
Jane Lynch hosted the 2016 People’s Choice Awards.
5. 14521768807471Source:Peoples Choice
Megan Good stepped out on the red carpet with hubby DeVon Franklin. We are loving her natural hair style that was created for her photo shoot with Rolling Out magazine.
6. Tamala JonesSource:Peoples Choice
Tamala Jones stayed on trend with sequins.
7. Lisa VanderpumpSource:Peoples Choice
Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star went with a sleek all black number.
8. Jason Derulo and Daphne JoySource:Peoples Choice
A couple that slays together, stays together!
9. John StamosSource:Peoples Choice
John Stamos looking dapper.
10. Cast of Grease LiveSource:Peoples Choice
Vanessa Hudgens and Keke Palmer look regal with their cast mates on the red carpet.
11. Troian BellisarioSource:Peoples Choice
Troian in plaid.
12. Rosci DiazSource:Peoples Choice
Rosci Diaz looks elegant with a fresh face.
13. Alison BrieSource:Peoples Choice
Alison shows how well pastels + metallics compliment each other.
14. Meghan TrainorSource:Peoples Choice
Megan glitters on the red carpet.
15. Lucy HaleSource:Peoples Choice
Lucy Hale serves in black and nude.
16. Claire DanesSource:Peoples Choice
Claire Danes in chainmail. Was this dress heavy to wear??
17. The Talk HostsSource:Peoples Choice
The Talk Cast (L to R): Sheryl Underwood, Sharon Osbourne, Aisha Tyler, and Julie Chen.
18. Kate HudsonSource:Peoples Choice
Loving her white jumpsuit!
19. Katie StevensSource:Peoples Choice
Legs and fringe.
20. Arden ChoSource:Peoples Choice
Arden show pairs vampy lip with this sexy number.
21. Lea MicheleSource:Peoples Choice
Lea Michele shows us some leg on the red carpet!
22. Kat GrahamSource:Peoples Choice
Mixed prints and lace on the red carpet.
23. Jack BlackSource:Peoples Choice
Jack Black strikes a funny pose.
24. Priyanka ChopraSource:Peoples Choice
Hombre sequins for the win!