1. You Wanna Rumble With The Bee?!Source:Getty
One of the best moments of the night was Lil Kim’s epic performance during the Bad Boy tribute.
2. Nicki Minaj & Meek MillSource:Getty
Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill held hands during their performance. We’re still not sure why.
3. Jason Derulo, Ciara & Tinashe Join The Rhythm NationSource:Getty
The Janet Jackson tribute was a bit lackluster, but hey, we got to see Janet,
4. Ne-Yo, Smokey Robinson & Robin ThickeSource:Getty
There was a lot of blue eyed soul going on. *Pun intended*
5. Pharrell & DiddySource:Getty
Pharell joined Diddy on stage during the Bad Boy tribute.
6. Ciara Channels JanetSource:Getty
We were feeling Ci Ci on this one.
Ci Ci came out hitting all of Janet’s iconic choreography.
8. Chris Brown & TygaSource:Getty
The “Fan Of A Fan” duo performed their summer anthem “Ayo.”
9. Janelle MonaeSource:Getty
Jane brought her yoga pants.
10. Bad Boy For LifeSource:Getty
Diddy may be one of the toughest people to work with and for in the industry but that man has produced some of the greatest music of all time. Of all time…
11. Tamar & K. Michelle Hug It OutSource:Getty
Tamar and K. Michelle finally buried the hatchet and hugged it out on stage before Patti Labelle came out and shut it down.
12. Patti Labelle Hits All The NotesSource:Getty