1. The Best & Worst Gowns Seen At The Emmy Awards
Your favorite small screen starlets hit the red carpet for the 2014 Emmy Awards. And the lineup of pure amazingness was matched with a healthy amount of “what is she wearing?”
See what everyone wore tonight and who maybe should find a new stylist!
2. Kerry Washington in Prada
I think the bedazzle action is ruining this Prada moment for me.
3. Teyonah Parris in Christian Siriano
4. Heidi Klum in Zac Posen
Leave it to Zac to display exactly what we’ll all be feening for this fall–capes and trains!
5. Keke Palmer in Rubin Singer
Clearly Keke is practicing for her new role as Cinderella in this bold in bright blue gown.
6. Angela Bassett in Elisabetta Franchi
If this is 55 please sign me up!
7. Laverne Cox in Marc Bouwer
The #OITNB starlet let the girls out to play tonight and we all are ok with it.
8. Dascha Polanco
I think we need a do over, or one size up?!
9. Alicia Quarles in Dany Atrache Couture
Between the deep plunging neckline, the lace and embroidery–this dress needs a take two on another red carpet.
10. Shaun Robinson in Jad Ghandour
Someone didn’t get the memo that this is the Emmys, not the prom!
11. Kelly Osbourne in Honor
Never mind this dress, do you see her hair!
12. Samira Wiley in Christian Siriano
Looks like Christian was busy making greatness happen for the Emmy’s tonight.
13. Giuliana Rancic in Gustavo Cadile
This is what a red carpet gown should look like. GROWN!
14. Octavia Spencer in Tadashi Shoji
There’s a reason only Tadashi dresses this Hollywood diva.
15. January Jones in Prabal Gurung
And it has pockets, #FTW.
16. Uzo Aduba in Christian Siriano
Dear Christian, please dress everyone for all red carpets. XO
17. Lena Dunham in Giambattista Valli Couture
TOTALLY THE WORST.
And there is no other caption needed.
18. Vanessa Williams
Everything about this is marvelously stunning!
19. Gabourey Sidibe
WORST BY DEFAULT!
No really it’s not her fault.
20. Gwen Stefani In Atelier Versace
This is a definite improvement from last night’s boring work suit at the VMAs.
21. Sofia Vergara in Roberto Cavalli
Per usual Sofia brings the meaning of caliente to the red carpet.
22. Kate Walsh in Stephane Rolland
Take about a flattering gown. Everything about this structural peplum look is just…right!
23. Julia Roberts In Elie Saab Couture
I am still waiting for the day that she disappoints. I don’t think it’s coming.