1. The 2014 Grammy Awards: The Best & Worst Dressed
Check out all the amazing red carpet looks from the 2014 Grammy Awards in our continuously updated slideshow!
2. Ciara in Emilio Pucci
I am excited to see what style Ciara’s baby bump brings her and she’s definitely off to a good start with this glitzy gown!
3. Ciara in Emilio Pucci
The full-length image is marvelous, yes?!
4. Chrisette Michele in Etro
I am here for all of the greatness that Chrisette has found in mixing prints. GET THE LOOK: http://bit.ly/1mORD2U
Oh, and that hair is just the best thing since her mixed prints moment!
5. Erica Campbell
Somewhere In The Middle:
I’m thinking if it were a black lace gown, I’d love it more.
6. Mack Wilds
Only because he is giving a “Dwayne Wayne” fresh moment!
7. Tamar Braxton in Michael Costello
Dear Tamar, I love you!
8. Tamar & VInce
They look so amazing!
9. John Legend in Gucci & Chrissy Teigen in Johanna Johnson
There’s nothing like a girl and her sparkle moment.
10. Birdman & Paris Hilton in Haus of Milan
BEST (I think):
Not sure why Paris is with Birdman, or Brian as they referred to him on the carpet. But gosh, she’s working this Olivia Pope-white gown.
11. Alicia Keys in Armani Privé
I swear this is the same dress she always wears in either black or blue. But those curves will lead you to ignore my first sentence.
12. Rocsi in Cushnie Et Ochs
It’s a bit of a oddly shaped dress, but I love it.
13. Madonna & her son David in Ralph Lauren
I am still mad at Madonna for this: http://bit.ly/1jXF8Cp!
14. Rita Ora in Lanvin
Rita can do no wrong in my style world. I do wish that this was a lower neck line.
15. Katy Perry in Valentino Couture
16. Pharrell in Vivienne Westwood and Adidas
Smokey The Bear was just one of the characters social media likened Pharrell when he showed up in this oversized Vivienne Westwood Buffalo hat: http://bit.ly/1hFekWb. You agree right!?
17. Pink in Johanna Johnson
I need her trainer’s phone number, asap!
18. Paula Patton in Nicolas Jebran Haute Couture
19. Robin Thicke & Paula Patton
Robin makes this visual a little better.