Nothing lowers your inhibitions more than having a bit to drink. And what better time to do this than on Valentine’s Day? We’ve found 5 drink recipes for you to try at home. Pair the drinks with a meal or pour yourself a cup and snuggle onto the couch with your lover. Things are sure to get sweet, sexy, or steamy – depending on which drink you choose.
1. In a cocktail shaker with ice, add 2 oz. Herradura Tequila Silver, 1 oz. white crème de cacao, 1 oz. double cream and 1/2 oz. Chambord.
2. Shake for 15 seconds.
3. Pour into a chilled cocktail glass, rimmed with white chocolate, add a spear of fresh raspberries, and serve.
1. Pour *2 oz. TY KU liqueur*, 1 oz. pomegranate juice, and 2 oz. Sence rose nectar into a mixing glass filled with ice.
2. Stir well.
3. Strain into a stemmed glass or over ice in an old-fashioned glass.
4. Garnish with a lime wedge.
*The effects of the aphrodisiacs ginseng, damiana and dragon’s eye are thrown in as an added little bonus.*
1. Pour 1 oz. Blue Ice American Vodka, 3/4 oz. Kahlua coffee liqueur, and 3/4 oz. Chambord raspberry liqueur into a cocktail shaker with ice.
2. Shake well.
3. Strain into a chilled, 8 ounce cocktail glass or tall wine glass.
4. Top with a pile of fresh whipped cream.
1. Pour 1/2 oz. vodka, 1/2 oz. Lichido Liqueur, and 1 oz. cranberry juice into a cocktail shaker with ice.
2. Shake well.
3. Strain into a chilled old-fashioned glass filled with ice.
1. Pour 1 oz. Maker’s Mark Bourbon and 1/2 oz. DeKuyper Crème de Frambois into a Champagne flute.
2. Top with Champagne.
3. Drop a few raspberries into the glass for a garnish.