Skim up to an hour off your morning beauty routine with these beauty editor tips and tricks:
1) Multi-task: A tinted moisturizer with SPF, for example, is sunscreen, eye cream, foundation, and moisturizer—all in one quick step.
2) Lip stains are a long-lasting and laid-back alternative to lipstick. Apply once and you’re done.
3) Unless you have very oily skin, you can skip toning (and even cleansing) in the morning.
4) Instead of curling your eyelashes and applying mascara, opt for curling mascara.
5) Moisturizing body washes eliminate the need for post-shower lotions.