We all know that this season is all about the boyfriend blazer. But, how do you find the perfect blazer with the perfect shoulder pads, the perfect length and the perfect pocket?
There are ways to find the perfect fit — and style — for you, regardless of what is currently the “it” style.
Here’s some tips for when in the store:
* Petite women can wear a boyfriend jacket as long as it is scaled to size.
* Full figured women can accentuate their curves with a three-button jacket but will want to steer away from double-breasted styles to avoid looking outdated.
* All body types can always turn to a basic trench as it can have many uses and be worn with a variety of styles.
* Don’t be afraid to invest in a classic blazer and work with a good tailor to customize your jacket to best fit your body.
Take a look at some of our favorite “boyfriend” blazers:
1) Wet Seal jacket $ 29.50 at wetseal.com
2) Top Shop jacket $
3) Aqua jacket $88 at bloomingdales.com
4) Kenneth Cole jacket $99 at nordstrom.com
5) Delia’s “Alexandria” jacket $ 69.50 at delias.com