Beauties, would you let (or ever want) your boyfriend do your hair? YouTuber Freedom Styles posted a video to her channel with her boyfriend doing her hair.
The video begins with Freedom’s boyfriend saying, “I will do braidless crochet braids with natural style.” As he starts to do her hair, he begins to fluff her hair and he says, “I don’t want to use a comb because she will have a headache, perhaps.” He’s very concerned as he’s fluffing her hair, commenting, “Too painful?” Freedom shakes her head no.
The video shows the clearly doting boyfriend, carefully doing her hair. Throughout the video, Freedom remains silent and has the patience of Job. Her boyfriend starts with the braidless crochet style and once finished, shows us the sock-bun method and adds some hair accents.
Comments ranged from people thinking this is couple goals to inquiries about why her edges aren’t laid. Beauties, check out the video below and let us know your thoughts!
FAB FINDS: These Elixirs Will Lead To A Healthy Scalp And Help Your Hair Thrive
1. SHEA MOISTURE AFRICAN WATER MINT & GINGER DETOX & REFRESH SCALP ELIXIR1 of 8
2. CREME OF NATURE APPLE CIDER VINEGAR CLARIFYING RINSE2 of 8
3. CANTU APPLE CIDER VINEGAR ROOT RINSE3 of 8
4. CAROL'S DAUGHTER LISA'S HAIR ELIXIR FORTIFYING SCALP SPRAY4 of 8
5. GROW GORGEOUS SCALP DETOX5 of 8
6. O'Right Tea Tree Purifying Scalp Spray6 of 8
7. BOTANIST BOTANICAL SCALP TREATMENT7 of 8
8. KIEHL'S DEEP MICRO-EXFOLIATING SCALP TREATMENT8 of 8