Source: Gregg DeGuire / Getty
Fantasia and her husband of three years Kendall Taylor are definitely living it up this summer!
The American Idol winner and her love took a recent trip to St. Lucia and shared their pictures with fans on Instagram.
Skin glistening in all red:
The couple that plays together, stays together:
Drunk in love:
The love of her life:
The best view on Earth:
We love to see love! To many more anniversaries you two!
Fantasia Is Recreating The Standards In This White Dress
#BlackLove: Newly Engaged Couple Mimics Barack And Michelle Obama In Photo Shoot
#BlackLove: Older Couple’s Engagement Photo Goes Viral
11 Times #BlackLove Showed Up In 2016
11 photos Launch gallery
1. The Obamas. Enough said.
1 of 11
2. Tina and Richard Lawson continued to remind us that you can find love at any age.
2 of 11
3. The Wades’ fashion sense reached another level this year.
3 of 11
4. Teyana Taylor secretly married NBA star Iman Shumpert.
4 of 11
5. Solange and husband Alan Ferguson worked together on the blackest album of the year, A Seat At The Table
5 of 11
6. Kevin and Eniko Hart jumped the broom in August.
6 of 11
7. The Carters always win, no matter the occasion.
7 of 11
8. Angela Bassett and Courtney B. Vance supported each other on their respective red carpets all year.
8 of 11
9. Magic Johnson and Cookie celebrated 25 years of marriage.
9 of 11
10. Ciara and Russell Wilson got married.
10 of 11
11. We saw a lot more of Morris Chestnut’s wife, Pam.
11 of 11