June Ambrose stopped by HB Studios to chat her limited edition sweatshirts. The sweatshirts, beginning at $69.00 are an ode to her #RockMom lifestyle, which she admitted was birthed by her daughter, Summer, telling June, “You rock, Mom.” June is showing us you can have it all: career, family, and fun through her fun and quirky brand.
“There are a number of things I want to rock at and I don’t want to do it alone. I want to do it with a community.” ~ June Ambrose, Hello Live
She arrived to HB studios wearing one of her best-selling “Rock Mom” sweatshirts.
While most people pair a sweatshirt with jeans, June shows us how to style it up and create a signature look and we show you how to get the look.
June illustrates how to wear high low, pairing her $69.00 #RockMom crew neck sweater with $1617.00 Philip Lim 3.1 Floral Embroidered Apron Trousers and a $793.00 leopard print Marc Jacobs coat featuring a faux fur collar. She paired the look with all black platform booties. Both the trousers and the coat are currently on sale at 50% off on Far Fetch. She completed the look with her oversized all black fur hat.
June’s limited edition sweatshirts are affordable, with the most expensive piece priced at $79.00. The sweaters are quality and will be sure to create a statement.
In fact, women are already purchasing their ‘Stay Woke’ sweatshirts by June Ambrose to wear to the Women’s March On Washington. Beauties, make a statement not only with your voice, but also with your clothing!
Beauties, will you be purchasing a limited edition sweatshirt by June Ambrose? Take our poll.
100 Magazine Covers Featuring Black Excellence In 2016
1. ESSENCE OCTOBER 2016Source:Kwaku Alston 1 of 13
2. ELLE FEBRUARY 2016Source:Instagram 2 of 13
3. ELLE BRAZIL OCTOBER 2016Source:Instagram 3 of 13
4. ELLE NOVEMBER 2016Source:Instagram 4 of 13
5. COSMOPOLITAN JULY 20165 of 13
6. EBONY SEPTEMBER 20166 of 13
7. ELLE JULY 2016Source:Instagram 7 of 13
8. PAPER MAGAZINE SEPT 2016Source:Instagram 8 of 13
9. IN STYLE APRIL 2016Source:Instagram 9 of 13
10. VARIETY AUG 2016Source:Instagram 10 of 13
11. VARIETY APRIL 2016Source:Instagram 11 of 13
12. W MAGAZINE FEBRUARY 201612 of 13
13. MARIE CLAIRE NOVEMBER 201613 of 13