Actress Ruth Negga recently shared some stylish threads during her presence on the red carpet at the Palm Springs Film Festival. Ruth, who’s also enjoying success from her award-winning role in Loving, first served in style wearing a Valentino floral piece via her stylist Karla Welch.
Karla’s selection was made perfectly for Ruth, accentuating her flawless complexion with sheer material holding unique floral designs throughout the gown which flowed from her waistline to the floor.
The Ethiopian-Irish beauty also sported a cute Erdem outfit; a grey ruffle-sleeved top complimented by a pink waistband and silver skirt, smartly accented by Nicholas Kirkwood pumps.
Ruth’s stylish ventures aren’t going unnoticed as she’s starting off the year being featured on this month’s cover of U.S. Vogue and is being scooped up to work other fashion events. Stay on the lookout for Ruth and her stylish career moves!
GET THE LOOK: Justine Skye Envokes Old Hollywood Style Hair For Vogue Fashion Awards
What A Win: Winnie Harlow Scores Her First Elle Canada Cover
1. WINNIE'S STUNNING COVER.Source:Instagram 1 of 6
2. CLASSIC COLORS THAT DELIVER.Source:Instagram 2 of 6
3. THE FAVORITE!Source:Instagram 3 of 6
4. SULTRY IN STRIPES!Source:Instagram 4 of 6
5. UNZIPPED AND DARING!Source:Instagram 5 of 6
6. DARING IN REDSource:Instagram 6 of 6