First Lady Michelle Obama sat down with the First Lady Of Television, Oprah Winfrey and got really candid. FLOTUS talked about not wanting to run for President and being labeled “an angry Black woman.” Looking as poised and elegant as ever, one could not help but notice her classy outfit.
Michelle Obama wore a Preen by Thorton Bregazzi Fall 2016 botanical and striped, mixed media dress by the London-based brand. They have dressed the First Lady, nine times now. The last time, before this was in June of 2015.
Justin Thornton, one of the co-designers of the brand along with Thea Bregazzi, expressed, “She’s really embraced younger designers and smaller businesses which has been amazing.”
The dress is Preen’s Audrey dress, a mixed print maxi style dress, that naturally,
is on sale now sold out, on Net-A-Porter. One thing about Mrs. Obama is that she is undoubtedly one of the most fashionably accessible First Lady’s that we have ever had.
Her hair was parted down the middle with a modest twist and she sported minimal jewelry, almost as if to keep the attention on her words and message for the American people.
Michelle’s choice of colors and textures (metallic velvet is trés chic), played nicely with Oprah’s teal colored Brandon Maxwell sheath dress. Oprah paired her bold dress with perfect purple pumps. She wore a high ponytail, showing off her black glasses that dazzled with style.
Michelle Obama may be married to the Commander in Chief, but she’s the Commander of Style.
Watch the entire interview, here.
Look Like A (First) Lady: 9 Floral Maxi Dresses That Are White House Worthy
1. First Lady Michelle ObamaSource:Getty 1 of 10
2. City Chic 'Tulip Time' Floral Print Maxi Dress (Plus Size)Source:pinterest 2 of 10
3. ASOS WeddingBardot Fishtail Maxi In Floral PrintSource:pinterest 3 of 10
4. Alice + OliviaSource:pinterest 4 of 10
5. EtroSource:pinterest 5 of 10
6. Urban OutfittersSource:pinterest 6 of 10
7. Needle & ThreadSource:pinterest 7 of 10
8. ASOSSource:pinterest 8 of 10
9. Eliza JSource:pinterest 9 of 10
10. Hope and IvySource:pinterest 10 of 10