Everyone wants to know Ty Hunter, and if you’ve met him a few times, you fall under the spell of thinking you know him. Challenged to dress one of the biggest stars since Michael Jackson – Beyonce, one might assume he’s standoffish or stuck-up, but his demeanor is actually warm and welcoming.
From his once humble beginnings in Texas, Ty is now considered fashion royalty; however, never forgets where he came from or the people that helped him along the way, particularly Tina Knowles, whom he refers to affectionately as, “Mama Tina.” He’s a strong believer in making your own opportunities and persevering despite the circumstances.
Ty’s interest in the social media and technology space continues to grow and he has made his interest profitable. In addition to launching the Ty-Lite to promote the perfect selfies, he also has his own set of emojis: Ty Hunter emoji, that launched in October 2015 with the help of his friend and celebrity photographer, Johnny Nunez.
While Ty pursues his passion in social media and technology, he assures us that fashion will always be at his core. At this years’ Met Gala, he was right by Queen Bey’s side, dressing her in a Givenchy latex gown that had the entire Internet abuzz over one of the evening’s most talked about looks.
He motivates others who are pursuing and following their dreams to “write things down” and to read motivational quotes.
“Anything to keep on pushing,” he encourages.
15 Times Tina Lawson Showed Us She Was Proud Of Her Daughters
13 photos Launch gallery
1. Soo proud of my baby on SNL. Right now❤️
1 of 13
2. She’s still our baby ❤️We have Been picking her up like this since she was 10 yrs old . On the legendary SNL stage❤️
2 of 13
3. This is my rendition of Beyonce’
3 of 13
4. This is my rendition of Solange❤️
4 of 13
5. My sweet girl❤️
5 of 13
6 of 13
7. Power to Kellys party💪🏿
7 of 13
8. Whatchu talking about Willis?
8 of 13
9. Me and my fashionista❤️
9 of 13
10. When your girls outgrow you😔 get taller I mean😄
10 of 13
11. How about those Knowles girls ❤️I’m sorry if it seems like I’m bragging, but I just couldn’t be more proud right now to see this family history being made, and I also know how hard they work and how much sacrifice they made to do this so they deserve all the Kudos! I am proud to say that they follow two awesome sibling duos ! Micheal and Janet Jackson and Master P and Silk The Shocker. ❤️
11 of 13
12. Go Solange !!! You’ve GOT THE NUMBER ONE RECORD IN THE COUNTRY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾 that is a huge accomplishment !!!!!!!!”A Seat At The Table”
12 of 13
13. Someone sent me this photo ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
13 of 13