The matte makeup trend has been everywhere and is a welcomed change for beauties with oily skin. Matte makeup is used to give your skin a satin-like finish and honor color with bold pigments. This look is great for winter and great for beauties with acne or oily-prone skin, because the focus is not on shimmer and shine.
Here’s how to get a matte look in five easy steps.
1. On a freshly cleaned face, apply Cover FX Mattifying Primer.
This mattifying primer has anti-acne treatment, so not only does this lightweight gel extend shine control, it also prevents and manages breakouts.
2. Follow by using 2-3 drops of Cover FX Custom Blot Drops. Blend the drops in between your fingers and then pat onto your oily areas. Avoid rubbing, pat on skin for maximum coverage and effect.
These blot drops can be used at any point in your makeup routine and mixed into your own foundation as well to reduce shine as well as large pores.
3. Apply concealer to the areas you wish to cover up. We recommend Cover FX Cream Concealer anti-aging benefits.
This concealer contains a high level of Vitamin C which results in a powerful anti-oxidant protection. Talk about makeup with double purposes!
4. Set your makeup with Cover FX Pressed Blotting Powder in your shade. You can also use a Matte Setting Powder, which will minimize transfer and extend the life of your makeup.
5. Complete your look with your favorite eyeshadow and lip color.
Look shine free and fabulous with this matte look.
GET THE LOOK: An Illuminating Beauty Technique For A Fabulous Fall Glow
Dis Tew Much: Neck Contouring Is The Newest Makeup Trend
Blac Chyna Spotted Out After Dissolving Facial Fillers
Beyonce Sets The Internet Ablaze With Sexy See-Through Dress At The The 2023 Gold Party
Angela Bassett Reveals The Movie Offers Stopped Rolling In For 18 Months After Her First Oscar Nomination
7 White Male Performers We Thought Were Black Because Of Their Voices
The Internet Reacts To Chloe Bailey And Damson Idris' Steamy' Swarm' Sex Scene
Red Carpet Rundown: The Hottest Looks At The Essence Black Women In Hollywood Event
How To: Give It To Him Like You Mean It
Nicki Minaj Breaks The Internet With Her Latest IG Post