Leanne Marshall‘s new collection of gowns has us hearing wedding bells.
The designer premiered her Spring/Summer 2017 dresses — and they are nothing less than magical. Inspired by the color and glimmer of gemstones, Marshall wanted to convey the feminine energy in a light-flowing way.
Many Black women floated down the runway, rocking her ethereal designs effortlessly:
The soft palette of the collection gives a whimsical feel, while still eliciting earthy tones:
Marshall definitely specializes in making a woman feel like the goddess she is.
PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
RELATED FASHION NEWS:
#NYFWNoir: Lauryn Hill’s Daughter Teaches Us How To Flex In Gucci
#NYFWNoir: Team Beautiful Celebrates Black Talent In The Fashion Industry
#NYFWNOIR: 7 Black Male Models To Make You Swoon During New York Fashion Week
INSTADAILY: Serena Williams Takes Over #NYFW
9 photos Launch gallery
1. Serena Williams' #NYFW Takeover
1 of 9
2. Serena Williams' #NYFW Takeover
2 of 9
3. Serena stunned as she took the red carpet
3 of 9
4. Models worked her colorful collection on the runway
4 of 9
5. La La Anthony and Ciara
5 of 9
6. La La rocks a Serena Williams original
6 of 9
7. BFFs that slay together ...
7 of 9
8. Olympic gold medalist Dalilah Muhammad
8 of 9
9. No one does fashion quite like Ciara
9 of 9