Sadly but surely, the last days of summer are upon us. Of course, we will be soaking up every last minute while simultaneously preparing our closets for the return of fall fashion.
Our social media news feeds have been full of back-to-school moments from our friends who are parents. They’ve taken us back to memories of new school supplies, fresh outfits, and the excitement of seeing familiar faces after summer break!
Although we are no longer looking forward to new homerooms or recess with our friends, we do experience a little “back-to-cool” moment as the temperatures drop and the real style ensues.
Here are a few fall trends to try:
- MSM Ruffle Skirt
- Topshop Poplin Ruffle Shirt Dress
- MSM Wool Sweater
- Isa Arfen Ruffle Peplum Skirt
- Topshop Ruffled Jacquard Shirt
- Latter Jolly Camouflage Ruffle Hem Dress
- See by Chloe Wrap Shorts
- Acne Studios Wide Leg Pants
- Via Spiga Reversible Faux Fur Coat
- Essentiel Mariejose Handbag
- Make Me Chic Booties
- Yumi Checked Skater Dress
- Morgan Graphic Skirt
- River Island Checked Dress
- River Island Skirt
- Burberry Rain Boots
- Pendleton Blanket
PHOTO CREDIT: The Werk! Place, Getty