Model Joan Smalls attended the W Hotels soiree in New York City, celebrating the opening of W Dubai.
The 28-year-old Puerto Rican posted a pic on Instagram of her in all-white pencil skirt and bralette, serving serious face and abs. While the party was packed with models, Joan was in attendance for more than just eye candy and to serve style to the crowd:
Joan announced she will be the first ever Global Fashion Innovator for W Hotels. While she did not go into detail on what this means, she promised to share more, and will be going to both India, and Puerto Rico. How exciting!
PHOTO CREDIT: Getty, Instagram
Melanin On Fleek! Black Models Slay Beyoncé Routine On Runway
So Stylish, It’s A Sin: Supermodel Naomi Campbell And Jourdan Dunn Star In Fashion Film On Vices
About Damn Time: Ciara Joins IMG Models
Celebrating Fashion’s Biggest Supermodels
9 photos Launch gallery
1. Cynthia Bailey
1 of 9
2. Jessica White was discovered at age 13 and landed her first job modeling for Vogue.
2 of 9
3. Tyson Beckford is an American fashion model best known for his days on the Ralph Lauren runway.
3 of 9
4. Selita Ebanks is a Cayman born British model and actress best known for her days as a Victoria’s Secret Angel.
4 of 9
5. Kimora Lee Simmons is a former fashion model. She began her career at age 14 with a modeling contract with Chanel.
5 of 9
6. Jourdan Dunn was discovered in 2006 and became the first black woman to walk the Prada runway in 2008.
6 of 9
7. Eva Marcille is a fashion model who is best known for winning the third cycle of America’s Next Top Model.
7 of 9
8. Bre Scullark is signed to Ford models and is known for her time spent on America’s Next Top Model.
8 of 9
9. Chanel Iman
9 of 9