As women, we often aren’t too kind to our hair.
Whether applying too much heat or harsh products, or lack of moisture, at times we are responsible for our own hair damage. As a result of mistreatment, and sometimes stress or even skin conditions, shedding or hair loss may occur.
But don’t fret, there’s an au natural way to combat this!
A black tea rinse.
A black tea rinse is a wonderful treat for your tresses. The caffeine and antioxidants are a powerful reactor to the horomone DHT, which is responsible for hair loss. No chemicals needed!
I tried it myself and immediately noticed a significant difference in my hair loss. I’m talking about just two days later there was about an 80-percent difference while I detangled my hair.
Create your black tea rinse:
- 1 black tea bag
- Deep conditioner (I used Madam CJ Walker Beauty Culture Dream Come True Wonderful Deep Conditioning Masque)
- Spray bottle
- Boil the hot water and let tea steep for 4+ hours. Overnight is fine.
- Place cooled tea in spray bottle.
Black tea rinse instructions:
- Shampoo hair in warm water (the warm water opens your pores on your scalp).
- Part hair in medium sections and spray black tea into hair.
- Then apply deep conditioner (this step is important or else hair will come out very dry!).
- Let sit for 45 minutes to one hour.
- Wash out black tea and conditioner from hair.
- Style as usual.
Voilà! Beauties, will you try mother nature’s powerful potion which combats shedding?
Yes, for thick, luscious hair!
PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
FAB FINDS: Summer Essentials For Relaxed And Natural Hair
Oil Mixing For Your Hair: How To Do It Right
Blac Chyna Spotted Out After Dissolving Facial Fillers
Beyonce Sets The Internet Ablaze With Sexy See-Through Dress At The The 2023 Gold Party
Angela Bassett Reveals The Movie Offers Stopped Rolling In For 18 Months After Her First Oscar Nomination
7 White Male Performers We Thought Were Black Because Of Their Voices
The Internet Reacts To Chloe Bailey And Damson Idris' Steamy' Swarm' Sex Scene
Naomi Osaka Displays Her Perfect Baby Bump In Japan
46 Photos Of Black Celebrity Women Who Rocked The Hell Out Of Short Cuts
Angela Simmons Poses With Her Boo Yo Gotti In Stylish Givenchy Boots