Serena Williams learned a valuable lesson yesterday. The champion tennis player thought it was a good idea to try her dog Chip’s food and got so sick she felt like she was going to pass out.
Apparently Chip’s gourmet salmon and rice dog food looked so good, she ate a spoonful.
You can pretty much imagine what happened after. “I just ran to the toilet like, I thought I was going to pass out,” she said in a Snapchat video. “I mean, it did taste weird. I force-swallowed it. It tasted a little bit like house cleaner … I don’t think it’s consumable for humans, and they should’ve wrote that.”
We think they did write that, when they wrote “dog” food.