In an industry where many athletes are more known for their affairs than their basketball skills, Steph Curry is a breath of fresh air. The 28-year-old is showing how proud he is of his wife and daughters in the new issue of Parents Magazine.
The Golden State Warriors MVP revealed that he and Ayesha‘s eldest daughter Riley is “the star of the family.”
He said, “If we go somewhere without her, the first question people ask us is, ‘Where’s Riley?’”
Having recently had their 9-month-old daughter Ryan, Ayesha shared that things get pretty hectic behind the scenes.
“It’s an event to get all four of us out of the house at once. When we get in the car and we’ve brought everything and everybody has socks on, it’s like a dream come true.”
Ayesha added that she’s happy to have Steph be so involved in their daughters lives. “He’ll get down on the floor and play with the girls. He’ll put on dress-up clothes if he has to, and he’s very patient, which is something I’m not. We balance each other out.”
Steph shared that he wants more kids but he’s willing to wait a while so he can really enjoy watching his daughters grow up.
“I think about the milestones from my childhood, and what it will be like to watch our kids go through them,” he began. “Taking Riley to her first day of school was a whirlwind. I can’t imagine what middle school is going to be like, and high school, and graduation.
All those little checkpoints are going to be fun, and there will be ups and downs along the way. Watching our children go through those life experiences will be amazing.”
Ayesha Curry Thinks The Petty Internet Memes About Her Wholesomeness Are Disrespectful
President Obama Acts As Stephen Curry’s Mentor In Funny P.S.A.
15 Pictures That Prove Steph & Ayesha Curry Are The Black Love MVPs
15 photos Launch gallery
1 of 15
2. Ayesha Curry And Baby Ryan
2 of 15
3 of 15
4 of 15
5. The Curry girls celebrate their dad.
5 of 15
6 of 15
7. Merry Christmas from Our family to yours!!! 😊👨👩👧👧
7 of 15
8 of 15
9 of 15
10 of 15
11. Mom and dad ... Lol😝
11 of 15
12. Everyone couldn't wait for the arrival of Curry #2! Good luck @ayeshacurry ❤️ Though we still have no news when's the exact date of Ayesha's delivery of Baby Curry #2, we made an advance prayer for Ayesha's safe delivery and for the baby to be born healthy• Father, please allow @ayeshacurry to have endurance that comes from You, and keep her safe. Father, watch over @ayeshacurry & @wardell30's baby to be born under the best of circumstances. May Your will be done Lord. Give her a sense of calm and purpose as she goes through labor and delivery. We know Lord that physical pain can overwhelm her, but Lord, help her to cling to You and look forward to the joy ahead when @ayeshacurry will see her little baby #2 for the first time. 👼🏼👼🏼 In JESUS name we pray, AMEN! ❤️❤️•#labor #delivery #Godisgood #safe #baby #love #sweet #babycurry#2 #ayeshacurry #rileycurry #stephencurry #famgoals #familygoals #goals #relationshipgoals #couplegoals #nba #warriors #dubnation #basketball #nba #nbafinals #champion #ig #likesforlikes
12 of 15
13 of 15
14. 1 word.... Blessed 🙏🏻•I'm beyond happy to be able to make a page all about you guys @wardell30 @ayeshacurry & Riley! I made this to show you how you inspire people, how you inspire us. Putting God in the center of your relationship, putting God first for everything makes you guys to be so so so blessed & we are here always to support you ☺️ We all love you & we care for you #dubnation. To God be the Glory!!!! 🙏🏻•And shout out to all the people who followed this account! We are so near to 1k followers!! Xoxo 💋•#blessed #Godisgood #stephencurry #rileycurry #famgoals #relationshipgoals #Godfirst #couplegoals #familygoals #nba #ig #nbafinals #warriors #nbachampion #mvp
14 of 15
15 of 15