Source: Jerod Harris/BET / Getty
Keshia Knight Pulliam shocked the world when she revealed she was engaged to her boyfriend Ed Hartwell… not because he popped the question, but because it wasn’t to her ex (who she broke up with earlier last year) Big Tigger.
During his radio show, the host hinted at Keshia and Hartwel already being married.
“I’m quite amazed that anybody even cared! [laughs] But this story ain’t about me, it’s about them. So with that being said, I want to wish the happy couple well. And I’ll leave with this little caveat: Apparently, rumor has it that they got married over the weekend…”
Tigger didn’t give much information about why he and Keshia broke up, but did say, “Her and I are both two grownups, so the details about our breakup, the who, what, when, where, why, etcetera, is our business exclusively, and will remain so! Mind your own business!”
And then there’s that.
Should Keshia Knight Pulliam Continue To Defend The Legacy Of Bill Cosby?
Keshia Knight Pulliam Talks Cosby Allegations & Not Calling Him To Avoid Being Axed On Celeb Apprentice
INSTADAILY: How Your Favorite Celebs Spent NYE
10 photos Launch gallery
1. Nicki Minaj rang in the New Year at Drai Nightclub
1 of 10
2. Matt Barnes spent his NYE venting on Instagram
2 of 10
3. Rihanna blazed the town in this perfect ensemble
3 of 10
4. Drake spent NYE with his YMCMB family
4 of 10
5. Porsha slayed in her HouseOfCB dress
5 of 10
6. The Kardashians
6 of 10
7. Kevin Hart & Eniko pre-gamed before going out
7 of 10
8. Taraji brought in the #NewYear with her boo Kelvin Hayden
8 of 10
9. But Diddy had the best party of all time
9 of 10
10. Sevyn Streeter and Amber Rose partied with Diddy
10 of 10