Source: Raymond Boyd / Getty
Phaedra Parks and Yandy Smith need to leave Bravo and Vh1 for the Lifetime series, Prison Wives Club. Yandy of Love & Hip Hop fame has publicly and proudly shared that she’s planning to remain married to her husband Mendeecees Harris during his 8-year-prison sentence.
The “RHOA” star also seems to be backpedaling from her previous declaration that she was going to divorce her husband, Apollo Nida.
“I still love my husband, and I’ll always love him,” shared Phaedra during an interview with OKMagazine. “He’s the father of my children, and something great came from our union.”
On a recent episode of RHOA, we saw Phaedra crying on her way to bring her 4-year-old son Ayden to his first day of kindergarten without Apollo by her side.
“I think the hardest part about being a single mom is that all the responsibilities and all the weight of being a parent falls on your shoulders, so you really don’t have a lot time to just concentrate on being off and just relaxing,” she shared.
The lawyer, mortician and reality star is also busy with her 2-year-old son, Dylan. “I really don’t have a lot of time to do some of the things I used to could do when I was single and didn’t have children.”
While viewers of “RHOA” would love to see the beautiful 44-year-old on the dating scene to find a stepdad and father figure for her boys, she’s committed to her marriage.
“I think everything happens in its perfect season and its perfect time and bad things happen to great people,” she said. “Good things happen to bad people. But I think love conquers all, and so I think it’s a possibility.”
Allegedly, Phaedra may want to remain married to Apollo to maintain spousal privilege and to steer clear of having to acknowledge any involvement with her husband’s bank fraud and identity theft.
Beauties, do you think Phaedra’s loyalty to Apollo is detrimental to her sons upbringing? Should she divorce Apollo and use her reality TV platform to find another man to help raise her sons?
‘RHOAS8’ Recap: DonJuan Thinks Phaedra Was Being Fake During A Heart to Heart With Kandi
Phaedra Parks Covers Rolling Out Magazine, Continues The Southern Belle Shtick
Celeb Pics Of The Week 11/1 - 11/7: Phaedra Parks Takes Her Sons Out For A Movie; Alicia Keys Dons A Half-Tux & More!
24 photos Launch gallery
1. Patti LaBelle Wears Turquoise In Support Of American Lung Association's LUNG FORCE Initiative Wednesday.
1 of 24
2. Anthony Anderson Attends The Carney Awards
2 of 24
3. Tamar Braxton & Val Chmerkovsky After Their 'DWTS' Performance Monday.
3 of 24
4. Tia Mowry-Hardrict & Cory Hardrict Attend A Screening Of Open Road Films' 'Spotlight' In L.A. Tuesday
4 of 24
5. Alicia Keys Leaving The Keep A Child Alive Black Ball On Thursday
5 of 24
6. Alicia Keys & Lenny Kravitz Perform At The Black Ball Thursday.
6 of 24
7. Misty Copeland At The CFDA Awards Monday
7 of 24
8. Khloe & Kourtney Kardashian Out And About Monday.
8 of 24
9. Kanye West & Kim Kardashian-West Hit The Town In L.A. Monday
9 of 24
10. Taraji P. Henson Outside Of The 18th Annual Accessories Council ACE Awards Monday.
10 of 24
11. Taraji P. Henson On The Red Carpet At The 18th Annual Accessories Council ACE Awards Monday.
11 of 24
12. Taraji P. Henson With Council Members At The 18th Annual Accessories Council ACE Awards Monday.
12 of 24
13. Ciara Performs At WE Day Minnesota at the Xcel Energy Center on Tuesday.
13 of 24
14. Zendaya At The CFDA Awards Monday
14 of 24
15. Tracee Ellis Ross At The Chloe, W Magazine And MOCA Host Private Rooftop Dinner Tuesday.
15 of 24
16. Tracee Ellis Ross
16 of 24
17. Phaedra Parks and her sons, Dylan and Ayden Attend The 'Peanuts' Movie Screening Tuesday.
17 of 24
18. Phaedra Parks, Ayden, and Ludacris
18 of 24
19. Sheree Whitfield and Carlos King Attend 'WE tv' Selling It: In the ATL' Premiere' at Woodruff Arts Center
19 of 24
20. Sheree Whitfield
20 of 24
21. Kandi Burruss Attends 'Selling It: In the ATL' Premiere at Woodruff Arts Center Tuesday.
21 of 24
22. Will Smith Backstage At The 9th Annual Hollywood Film Awards at The Beverly Hilton Hotel Sunday
22 of 24
23. Naomi Campbell Arrives for the Premiere of the Burberry Festive Film at Burberry in London Tuesday.
23 of 24
24. Naomi Campbell
24 of 24