And just like that, Sherri Shepherd is reportedly returning to The View.
Sources claim the daytime talk show is about to undergo a major shake-up. After Rosie Perez announced her departure last week, rumors are swirling about the show’s new lineup. Rumor has it, Sherri is going to return to the panel as a contributor filling in twice a week.
Last month, Sherri made her triumphant return to the panel amid a very public divorce and custody battle where she received a standing ovation. Rosie Perez’s position will be filled by comedian Michelle Collins.
We haven’t heard the official word from ABC or Sherri Shepherd but we’ll keep our fingers crossed. Hopefully, she’ll be there to keep Raven-Symone‘s outrageous comments to a minimum.
5 Reasons Rosie Perez Is Jumping Off ‘The View’s’ Sinking Ship
Sherri Shepherd Finally Settles Nasty Divorce & Child Support Battle With Lamar Sally
Sherri Shepherd Jokes About Giving Her Baby Away On ‘The View’
The Best Fights From 'The View' That Will Make You Giggle
12 photos Launch gallery
1. The Biggest Cat Fights On "The View"
1 of 12
2. The View; Oreilly Fight, Joy Whoopi Walk Off 10-14-10
2 of 12
3. Whoopi Goldberg Explodes At Donald Trump About Obama's Birth Certificate
3 of 12
4. The View: Joy, Rosie and Elizabeth Fight
4 of 12
5. "The View"--Argues over Gay Marriage
5 of 12
6. The View: Elizabeth and Joy get heated over PRAYER!
6 of 12
7. "The View" : Kate Gosselin Fights with Whoopi about Her Custody Battle With Jon
7 of 12
8. "The View" Argues over Harry Reid's "Negro Dialect" Comments
8 of 12