Forget what negative things you have to say about Beyoncé, this documentary style video of her visiting the Saint Damien Pediatric Hospital in Tabarre. St. Damien will melt your heart.
Bey, dressed in a laid back pair of jeans and BeyGOOD t-shirt, shakes hands as she’s led on a tour of the Haitian hospital where babies and young children are being cared for.
“He’s so handsome” she tells one young boy who gravitated toward the camera. She tells a little girl she’s “so beautiful” and comforts her by stroking her hair. Once in the Neonatology unit, Bey emotionally stares at premature babies in their incubators. “This is luxury here in the country,” her tour guide says. “There are expensive vaccines that we are waiting for, resources to get into country.”
You can help support the efforts to support the children of Haiti. Proceeds from sales of this shirt directly aid St. Damien in re-opening an abandoned wing and continue to aid the people of Haiti.
Purchase your BeyGOOD shirt, here. It’s only $25 and available until Saturday!
Bey Good: Beyonce's Touching Humanitarian Mission In Haiti
1. Beyoncé Visits Haiti On A Humanitarian Mission With The United NationsSource:Instagram 1 of 5
2. Beyoncé Meets With Workers In HaitiSource:Instagram 2 of 5
3. Beyoncé Shared This Amazing Journey With FansSource:Instagram 3 of 5
4. Beyoncé Loves The KidsSource:Instagram 4 of 5
5. Beyoncé Surrounded Herself With Kids In HaitiSource:Instagram 5 of 5