Cookie is everyone’s favorite “Empire” character. Sorry Lucious. The fiery personality entered our living room 10 weeks ago and kept us entertained every step in her stilettos along the way.
Since Cookie’s big debut, the woman behind the role, Taraji P. Henson, has been so busy trying to adjust to her new levels of fame she hasn’t spoken much about the hit show…until now. Taraji sat down with Angie Martinez just in time for #WCW (Watch Cookie Wednesdays) and spilled the tea on her love life, keeping Terrence’s male member at bay and what we can expect from the “Empire” finale.
“Every time we laid there, he kept talking to his male member,” she revealed. “So I said let me help you. So every time he would get on top of me I would say ‘Daddy, why are you on top of me. Where is mommy? Why is the door closed?’ It worked.”
Here’s some other things we learned:
10. People chase down her car.
9. She’s no longer Taraji, she’s Cookie.
8. She hired an assistant for the first time
7. She chose Derek Luke to play her love interest.
6. She auditioned for the role of Olivia Pope.
5. She’s currently single.
4. She wouldn’t want to get into fistfight with Oprah.
3. She needs her fame to be about her talent, not who’s she dating.
2. She spoke in a baby voice to keep Terrence Howard from getting aroused.
1. The famous “booty cheeks” scene wasn’t scripted.
Watch the full interview, below:
Who Is Kayla Nicole? Travis Kelce's Beautiful Black Ex-Girlfriend
These Realty TV Favorites Are Joining The Cast Of Zeus Network's 'Baddies East'
How To: Give It To Him Like You Mean It
Yo Gotti Showers Angela Simmons On Her Birthday, Angela Slays In Custom Caszé
Coi Leray Does The Big Chop And We're In Love
Bambi Celebrates Her Divorce From Lil Scrappy In A Sexy Little Black Dress
Jeezy Files For Divorce From Jeannie Mai After 2 Years Of Marriage
Angela Simmons Flexes In A Dior Bikini Surrounded By A Gorgeous Floral Arrangement Courtesy Of Yo Gotti