Keke Palmer is continuing to slay with her stunning up cover of Bombshell magazine.
Summer 2014 has been great to Keke! First she debuted her new talk show “Just Keke” and met her celebrity crush, Michael Ealy. Then she booked the lead role in “Rodgers & Hammerstein’s Cinderella,” becoming the first black actress ever to play Cinderella on Broadway!
Now she’s looking incredibly grown-up in her spread for Bombshell, sashaying around the set as she gives a very modern take on the retro vibe. Had her name not been splashed across the cover, Keke would almost be unrecognizable!
MUST READ: Keke Palmer To Play First Black Cinderella On Broadway!
Keke’s no longer the little girl with braids that we saw in “Akeelah and the Bee” or the teen fashionista from “True Jackson,VP.” She explained that it’s always been very important to her to take on characters that fit where she is in life and her craft.
“I’ve always wanted to remain who I was, and show my growth in my roles” said Keke. “I’ve grown up in these roles, and people have finally been able to see the growth in me as an actress.”
MUST READ: DIY Hair: Keke Palmer’s Sleek & Sexy Hair From The 2014 BET Awards
Keke’s achieved things in her career that she doesn’t believe would have happened without a healthy amount of faith in herself. “I’m here because I believed that I can be here, and if you believe you can be there doing whatever it is you want to do, then you can be there too, but you just have to believe.”
Get more on Keke when you pick up Bombshell inside the latest issue of Bleu. Until then, take a peek at her flawless looks from the photo shoot!
I Met KeKe Palmer On The Set Of Her ‘Just KeKe’ Show & Now She’s My Girl Crush
FAB OR FUG: KeKe Palmer In Track Pants, Stylish Or Nah? [POLL]
GET THE LOOK: Keke Palmer Rocks A Sexy Neon Cut-Out Dress & We’re Like Yasss!
16 Times Keke Palmer Wore Something Amazing
16 photos Launch gallery
1. 20 Times Keke Palmer Wore Something Amazing
1 of 16
2. KeKe Palmer visits 106 & Park
2 of 16
3. Keke Palmer attends the Premiere Of Screen Gems' "Think Like A Man Too"
3 of 16
4. Keke Palmer attends the Nylon Magazine May young Hollywood issue party
4 of 16
5. Keke Palmer attends the 6th annual ESSENCE Black Women In Hollywood
5 of 16
6. Keke Palmer attends the 4th annual ESSENCE Black Women In Music event
6 of 16
7. Keke Palmer arrives at UNCF's 34th Annual An Evening Of Stars
7 of 16
8. Keke Palmer arrives at the 44th NAACP Image Awards
8 of 16
9. Keke Palmer at the 33rd Annual UNCF "An Evening Of Stars" Gala
9 of 16
10. Keke Palmer arrives at Teen Vogue's 10th Anniversary young Hollywood party
10 of 16
11. Keke Palmer visit the Sirius XM
11 of 16
12. Keke Palmer visits 106 & Park
12 of 16
13. Keke Palmer arrives at the Los Angeles premiere of 'Blended'
13 of 16
14. Keke Palmer attends the Marc By Marc Jacobs Fall/Winter 2014 Preview
14 of 16
15. KeKe Palmer attends "PRE" BET Awards Dinner at Milk Studios
15 of 16
16. Keke Palmer at the 2014 BET Awards
16 of 16