Floyd Mayweather, who has an estimated net worth of over $300 million, made headlines when he posted a photo of his ex-fiance Shantel Jackson’s sonogram pictures with documents stating she aborted their twins. His smear campaign continued when he shared photos of Shantel without makeup and pre-plastic surgery. His followers immediately called him out for the childish behavior and began to question his intentions behind the cruel and degrading act.
“Floyd Mayweather is the biggest PIECE of SH*T in boxing. He leaks 2 days before his PPV that his ex had an abortion. Anything for Sales. SMH The issue is not about abortion but privacy. I hope Miss Jackson sues Floyd for trying to destroy her publicly,” one Tweeter said. “Really Floyd did u have to blast her for the abortion tho?? That’s her body & choice #PETTY,” said another.
Floyd and Shantel were engaged to be married until they suddenly broke up. According to Floyd, it was because she aborted his twins without his knowledge and lied about the failed pregnancy by claiming she had a miscarriage. Why did Floyd randomly decide to put her personal business on blast? He said she deserved it. Shantel was recently spotted canoodling with Nelly at the Miami Heat game which we think sent Floyd down the fast lane into his feelings.
“I was in love with a person I didn’t really know,” he revealed in a recent interview. He claimed that he paid for her augmentations on her breast, butt and face. Oddly, he began the candid sit-down with, “Your private life should be private.”
If we let Floyd tell it, Shantel was a money-hungry, fame-whore who is financially unstable. What’s missing from recent reports is Floyd’s history with domestic violence against his ex Josie Harris. In September 2010, former girlfriend Josie Harris, claimed Mayweather stole her cell phone and hit her, in front of their children. Josie detailed her injuries in a Yahoo article, “I had bruises on my body and contusions and [a] concussion because the hits were to the back of my head. I believe it was planned to do that … because the bruises don’t show …” He served a 90-day sentence at the Clark County Detention Center in Las Vegas in 2013. Mayweather also suffered beatings by the hands of his famous father, Mayweather Sr.
While there have been no reports that say he has ever put his hands on Shantel Jackson, we only assume that he is a violent person based on his violent personality. Mayweather may be handsome, talented and extremely wealthy, but that does not negate that he clearly isn’t perfect and shouldn’t be throwing stones when his house is made of material that shatters. One sin doesn’t outweigh another.
Floyd attempted to shame Shantel by posted her most private act and calling her a gold-digger, but her abortion is evident of an underlying issue in their past relationship. Maybe she didn’t want children or maybe she just didn’t want to have children by him, but it begs the question why…
Let’s be frank. There’s a blueprint to this sh*t. Date a multimillionaire, have his baby and spend the next 21-years collecting and living off of generous amounts of child support payments. It’s a game we know very well and have seen played time and time again in Hollywood. But at the prime opportunity, she chose the latter.
Says something doesn’t it?
Floyd’s flamboyant lifestyle is a testament to his personal views on money and with financial stability comes control. Ah! control…the main factor exhibited by abusers. We don’t know if Floyd practiced his jab on Shantel, but based on his record, we don’t think he left her. We think she left him and he’s lost control of the woman he wanted to marry.
What say you readers? What do you think is the method behind Floyd’s madness?
Celebrities Who’ve Survived Domestic Violence
1. La Toya JacksonSource:Amanda Edwards/Getty Images 1 of 21
2. Michel'leSource:Leon Bennett/Getty Images 2 of 21
3. Gabrielle UnionSource:Taylor Hill/Getty Images 3 of 21
4. NeNe LeakSource:Brian Ach/Getty Images 4 of 21
5. Mariah CareySource:Steve Granitz/Getty Images 5 of 21
6. Whitney HoustonSource:Mirrorpix/Getty Images 6 of 21
7. K. MichelleSource:Prince Williams/Getty Images 7 of 21
8. Evelyn LozadaSource:Leon Bennett/Getty Images 8 of 21
9. Tina TurnerSource:Alain MINGAM/Getty Images 9 of 21
10. Robin GivensSource:Ron Galella/Getty Images 10 of 21
11. Claudette OrtizSource:Steven TUDOR/Getty Images 11 of 21
12. Halle BerrySource:Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty Images 12 of 21
13. Tamar BraxtonSource:Bryan Steffy/Getty Images 13 of 21
14. Kelly RowlandSource:Allen Berezovsky/Getty Images 14 of 21
15. RihannaSource:Jason Merritt/Getty Images 15 of 21
16. Lisa WuSource:Paras Griffin/Getty Images 16 of 21
17. Jaslene GonzalezSource:Jerritt Clark/Getty Images 17 of 21
18. Keke WyattSource:Prince Williams/Getty Images 18 of 21
19. Christina AguileraSource:Jason LaVeris/Getty Images 19 of 21
20. Erica MenaSource:Prince Williams/GettyImages 20 of 21
21. Cicely TysonSource:Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty Images 21 of 21