This April, our favorite divas return for another season of fabulous laughs, a few harmless disagreements and of course those impromptu moments of acapella greatness. As a fan of the popular TV One reality show, and to celebrate its return, I thought it would be fitting to round up their most endearing, craziest, heartfelt moments…ever.
5. Chorus line!
Listen! There’s one thing you will never be able to say about these gorgeous ladies. Every single one has been blessed with a pair of chops made only for the stage…and to entertain us! I love when they all break out in to song. #KeKesHavingABaby
4. Monifah reconnects with her daughter.
Sometimes our flaws negatively affect our loved ones. But what’s awesome to watch is when people can put aside the past and create a new memories for the future. Monifah candidly admitted to her drug addiction and was thrilled to reconnect with her daughter.
3. KeKe opens up.
Having your husband around during girl time can be more than awkward. And the divas were not having it! But KeKe opens up to the divas about why her husband is somewhat attached to her hip. #Tears.
2. Who’s mushing who?
And then there was that time that someone mushed someone in the face. In case you don’t know what ‘being mushed’ is, KeKe gives the best visual ever in the video.
1. Marriage and Conflicts.
Although these moments haven’t aired yet I am already slightly excited. From Monifah getting married (yay), to what looks like an epic conversation between Monifah and KeKe–season three is definitely a must watch.
Also On HelloBeautiful:
Top 50 Natural Hair Products For Black Hair
25 photos Launch gallery
1. Shea Moisture Strengthen, Grow + Restore Conditioner
1 of 25
2. Shea Moisture Coconut Hibiscus Curl + Style Milk
2 of 25
3. Carol's Daughter Black Vanilla Sulfate-Free Shampoo
3 of 25
4. Carol's Daughter Mimosa Hair Honey Shine Pomade
4 of 25
5. Carol's Daughter Hair Milk Leave-In Moisturizer
5 of 25
6. As I Am Coconut CoWash Cleansing Conditioner
6 of 25
7. Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo
Source:courtesy of Organix
7 of 25
8. Cantu Shea Butter Leave-In Conditioner
8 of 25
9. Cantu Shea Butter Twist And Lock Gel
9 of 25
10. Beautiful Textures Tangle Taming Shampoo
Source:courtesy of Beautiful Textures
10 of 25
11. Beautiful Textures Moisture Butter
Source:courtesy of Moisture Butter
11 of 25
12. Ojon Damage Reverse Shampoo
Source:courtesy of Ojon
12 of 25
13. Ojon Damage Reverse Conditioner
Source:courtesy of Ojon
13 of 25
14. OBIA Curl Hydration Spray
14 of 25
15. Ouidad Heat and Humidity Gel
Source:courtesy of Ouidad
15 of 25
16. Ouidad Curl Quencher Moisturizing Gel
16 of 25
17. Curly Hair Solutions Curl Keeper
Source:Curly Hair Solutions
17 of 25
18. Curl Junkie Coffee-Coco Curl Creme Lite
18 of 25
19. Moroccanoil Hydrating Shampoo
19 of 25
20. Moroccanoil Hydrating Conditioner
20 of 25
21. Moroccanoil Hair Treatment
21 of 25
22. Yarok Hair
22 of 25
23. WEN Chaz Dean Sweet Almond Mint Cleansing Conditioner
23 of 25
24. Jane Carter Solution All Natural Nourish and Shine for Dry Hair and Dry Skin
Source:Jane Carter Solution
24 of 25
25. Pantene Pro-V Truly Natural Hair Co-Wash Conditioner
25 of 25