Ethereal hair was the look at Tadashi Shoji Fall 2014 Show with Rodney Cutler for ULTA Beauty backstage. Rodney Cutler, Redken Expert / Celebrity Runway Stylist for THE SALON at ULTA Beauty alongside ULTA Beauty stylist Jen McGann, created a whimsical beauty look with a touch of structure to complement the designer’s Fall 2014 collection. Tadashi Shoji presented a Moroccan inspired collection that aligned with Cutler’s vision for an effortlessly magical runway hair look.
HOW TO GET THE LOOK:
1. Blow dry hair using Redken Spray Starch 15 Heat Styling Spray for dryness and texture.
a. Set with a 1.5 barrel curling iron along with Redken Powder Grip 03 Texturizing Hair Powder to create volume and grittiness
2. Use French lacing for fullness—do NOT backcomb
3. Create a side part and separate hair into three sections
4. Braid the right side of the part to act as a cushion
5. Roll the opposite side of part over the braid and set Redken Fashion Work 12 Versatile Working Spray
REDKEN PRODUCTS USED:
· Redken Fashion Work 12 Versatile Working Spray
· Redken Spray Starch 15 Heat Styling Spray
· Redken Powder Grip 03 Texturizing Hair Powder
All products available at ULTA Beauty store nationwide or on www.ulta.com
Check out the best of show here:
How To: Give It To Him Like You Mean It
These Realty TV Favorites Are Joining The Cast Of Zeus Network's 'Baddies East'
Coi Leray Does The Big Chop And We're In Love
Fantasia, Taraji P. Henson & Danielle Brooks Dazzle In White At The Black Excellence Brunch
Steve Harvey Pays Emotional Tribute To Wife Marjorie At TheGrio Awards: 'I Appreciate You Riding With Me'
Tia Mowry Dishes On Affordable Holiday Hosting Ideas, Holiday Favs, And More
Angela Simmons Looks Like Money On Stage With Yo Gotti During A D.C. Stop Of The 'Gangsta Art Tour'
Usher Gets Emotional During Final Las Vegas Residency Show