Ethereal hair was the look at Tadashi Shoji Fall 2014 Show with Rodney Cutler for ULTA Beauty backstage. Rodney Cutler, Redken Expert / Celebrity Runway Stylist for THE SALON at ULTA Beauty alongside ULTA Beauty stylist Jen McGann, created a whimsical beauty look with a touch of structure to complement the designer’s Fall 2014 collection. Tadashi Shoji presented a Moroccan inspired collection that aligned with Cutler’s vision for an effortlessly magical runway hair look.
HOW TO GET THE LOOK:
1. Blow dry hair using Redken Spray Starch 15 Heat Styling Spray for dryness and texture.
a. Set with a 1.5 barrel curling iron along with Redken Powder Grip 03 Texturizing Hair Powder to create volume and grittiness
2. Use French lacing for fullness—do NOT backcomb
3. Create a side part and separate hair into three sections
4. Braid the right side of the part to act as a cushion
5. Roll the opposite side of part over the braid and set Redken Fashion Work 12 Versatile Working Spray
REDKEN PRODUCTS USED:
· Redken Fashion Work 12 Versatile Working Spray
· Redken Spray Starch 15 Heat Styling Spray
· Redken Powder Grip 03 Texturizing Hair Powder
All products available at ULTA Beauty store nationwide or on www.ulta.com
Check out the best of show here:
How To: Give It To Him Like You Mean It
Coi Leray Does The Big Chop And We're In Love
Top Black Women Who Dated Billionaires
7 White Male Performers We Thought Were Black Because Of Their Voices
Explosive Details From The 'Baddies East' Reunion Hit Social Media
How Old Is Beyonce?
Reesa Teesa's "Who TF Did I Marry?" Story Has TikTok In A Frenzy
Awkward: Usher Shared His Private Parts On Snapchat Then Had To Defend His...Size