There’s only one house where high-end haircare for curly, coiled, and relaxed hair exists–Phyto Specific Paris on Lexington Avenue in New York City.
Recently, I made my way inside this incredible universe of product. The high-end company launched their newest product, Phyto Specific Baobab oil (3.3 oz, $40) – a multi-use, lightweight oil for hair and body that regenerates and hydrates. Used on your hands, it moisturizes them beautifully. Used on your hair, it can be used as a pre-shampoo treatment or use it as a finishing styling product. This is how I came to realize that this product belongs in every girl’s hair care arsenal.
As the leader in hair and scalp health, Phyto Specific was developed in Paris by hair stylist Mr. Patrick Alès along with Dr. Fatou-Batchily Plat and is the premiere botanical brand that formulates products that improve and maintain superior curly hair condition.
Beauties, you’re gonna love Baobab oil. It is rich in fatty acids which nourishes and contains Roucou Karaja Oil which protects your manes, be it natural or added on, against sun damage.
Incidentally, this product is fantastic for keeping ashy-everything away. Available at Sephora, Ulta, Fine Salons or http://www.phytospecific-usa.com. I approve!
And because I know you’re dying to visit Phyto Specific Paris, check them out inside of Phyto Universe on 58th and Lexington Avenue in New York City.
Top 50 Natural Hair Products For Black Hair
1. Shea Moisture Strengthen, Grow + Restore ConditionerSource:Courtesy of Walmart 1 of 25
2. Shea Moisture Coconut Hibiscus Curl + Style MilkSource:Courtesy of Walmart 2 of 25
3. Carol's Daughter Black Vanilla Sulfate-Free ShampooSource:Courtesy of Walmart 3 of 25
4. Carol's Daughter Mimosa Hair Honey Shine PomadeSource:Courtesy of Walmart 4 of 25
5. Carol's Daughter Hair Milk Leave-In MoisturizerSource:Courtesy of Walmart 5 of 25
6. As I Am Coconut CoWash Cleansing ConditionerSource:Courtesy of Walmart 6 of 25
7. Organix Moroccan Argan Oil ShampooSource:courtesy of Organix 7 of 25
8. Cantu Shea Butter Leave-In ConditionerSource:Cantu 8 of 25
9. Cantu Shea Butter Twist And Lock GelSource:Cantu 9 of 25
10. Beautiful Textures Tangle Taming ShampooSource:courtesy of Beautiful Textures 10 of 25
11. Beautiful Textures Moisture ButterSource:courtesy of Beautiful Textures 11 of 25
12. Ojon Damage Reverse ShampooSource:courtesy of Ojon 12 of 25
13. Ojon Damage Reverse ConditionerSource:courtesy of Ojon 13 of 25
14. OBIA Curl Hydration SpraySource:OBIA 14 of 25
15. Ouidad Heat and Humidity GelSource:courtesy of Ouidad 15 of 25
16. Ouidad Curl Quencher Moisturizing GelSource:Ouidad 16 of 25
17. Curly Hair Solutions Curl KeeperSource:Curly Hair Solutions 17 of 25
18. Curl Junkie Coffee-Coco Curl Creme LiteSource:Curl Junkie 18 of 25
19. Moroccanoil Hydrating ShampooSource:Moroccanoil 19 of 25
20. Moroccanoil Hydrating ConditionerSource:Moroccanoil 20 of 25
21. Moroccanoil Hair TreatmentSource:Moroccanoil 21 of 25
22. Yarok HairSource:yarokhair.com 22 of 25
23. WEN Chaz Dean Sweet Almond Mint Cleansing ConditionerSource:ChazDean.com 23 of 25
24. Jane Carter Solution All Natural Nourish and Shine for Dry Hair and Dry SkinSource:Jane Carter Solution 24 of 25
25. Pantene Pro-V Truly Natural Hair Co-Wash ConditionerSource:Pantene/Pantene.com 25 of 25
MORE ON STYLE & BEAUTY:
LIKE HelloBeautiful On Facebook To Keep Up With The Latest Style & Beauty Trends