Rihanna is totally that popular chick in high school who everyone wanted to be friends with so she didn’t pick on them. And now she’s brought that mean girl attitude to the music industry. Ciara got the treatment first–now she set her sights on Teyana Taylors! But, BadGalRiRi turned out to not be to bad after all.
Taylor, G.O.O.D Music’s first lady, posted a video a few weeks ago on her Instagram account singing Anita Baker’s “Caught Up In The Rapture” (how appropriate). Sounds innocent enough, no?
Ri Ri and her gang of cool kids found it and decided to have a good laugh at her expense. A video of them making fun of Teyana’s vocals and weave, in a parody video of the vid, surfaced on Rihanna’s Instagram. And you know what happened next–a twitter war began!
Teyana’s original vid:
The video Rihanna posted on her Instagram:
Teyana didn’t take kindly to the video and took to Twitter to quickly address the foolery, calling Ri Ri out by name:
Rihanna changed her avi to a comparative photo of her and Teyana’s net worth and posted indirect tweets:
This is nothing new new for Rihanna, who is known for her social media attacks on fans, friends or other unsuspecting victims. Taylor is known to be a close friend to Rihanna’s ex-boyfriend Chris Brown. Perhaps that explains all the shade. Either way, we think Teyana should be flattered Rihanna even cared.
MUST READ: Rihanna Blasts Piers Morgan On Twitter
Rihanna Hairstyles We Wish She'd Rock Again
1. Rihanna's Elvis-inspired tressesSource:Getty Images 1 of 10
2. Regel in Red!Source:Getty Images 2 of 10
3. Oh those bangs, though.Source:Getty Images 3 of 10
4. The pixie cut works on everyone (I think!)Source:Getty Images 4 of 10
5. Can we be blunt? We love this!Source:Getty Images 5 of 10
6. The perfect bobSource:Getty Images 6 of 10
7. An ode to Halle BerrySource:Getty Images 7 of 10
8. Asymmetrically may never get old!Source:Getty Images 8 of 10
9. Does anyone remember this look?Source:Getty Images 9 of 10
10. When no one knew who she was? Love it!Source:Getty Images 10 of 10
Like HelloBeautiful on Facebook to stay on top of your favorite black celebrities: