Whitney Houston‘s diva status has been certified for over 25 years and will live on through her legacy. She has birthed some of the best (and worst) trends in the 80’s and 90’s offering inspiration to modern-day divas like Beyonce and Rihanna. To honor Whitney’s 50th birthday, and her love of colored sequins, big furs, and fancy shawls click-through the late diva’s marvelous looks of the past decade.
Style Stalking: 8 Of The Best Style Moments From Whitney Houston
1. Whitney Houston Performs On ABC's "Dancing With The Stars"1 of 8
2. Whitney Houston Performs At The 02 Dublin2 of 8
3. Whitney Houston Performs At Acer Arena In Sydney3 of 8
4. Whitney Houston accepts an award at the 3rd annual BET Honors at the Warner Theatre4 of 8
5. Whitney Houston at the 2009 American Music Awards at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live5 of 8
6. Whitney Houston performs on stage at Olympisky Sports Complex6 of 8
7. Whitney Houston Performs On ABC's "Good Morning America"7 of 8
8. Whitney Houston At The 2nd Annual BET Honors8 of 8
LIKE HelloBeautiful On Facebook To Keep Up With The Latest Style & Beauty Trends!