Want to get that golden summer glow from head to toe? Sweeten your beauty routine by creating a spa atmosphere at home with caramel-scented beauty products like caramel bubble bath. Try a DIY Caramel Facial (recipe below) with simple ingredients from your pantry that will leave your skin feeling fresh and fabulous!
The Chocolate Spa Caramel Facial
2 tbsp. Brown Sugar
1 tsp. Whole Milk
1 tsp. Honey
1 tsp. Plain Oatmeal
- Mix all the ingredients together and apply to the face in circular motions to exfoliate the skin.
- Leave the mask on for 15 minutes then rinse with warm water.
- Follow with a mild cleanser.
Why it works:
- Brown sugar exfoliates and hydrates the skin.
- Honey prevents skin dehydration and is also a natural antiseptic.
- Oatmeal removes dirt and oil from the pores.
- Milk’s amino acids moisturize and smooth the skin.
Recipe provided by The Spa at The Hotel Hershey.
I just might be tempted to eat this instead. Share with me your beauty DIY recipe by tweeting me @gorgeousingrey!
12 Of The Best Mascaras Ever!
1. L'Oreal Curved Brush 340 Black Voluminous1 of 12
2. The Falsies Volum' Express Waterproof Mascara2 of 12
3. COVERGIRL Clump Crusher by LashBlast Mascara3 of 12
4. Maybelline Lash Stiletto Length Mascara4 of 12
5. Rimmel Lash Accelerator Serum, Clear5 of 12
6. Revlon Grow Luscious by Fabulash Waterproof Mascara6 of 12
7. Physicians Formula Organic Wear Fake Out Mascara7 of 12
8. Almay One Coat Get Up & Grow Mascara8 of 12
9. Hard Candy 1000 Lashes Fiber Mascara9 of 12
10. L'Oreal Paris Telescopic Shocking Extensions Waterproof Mascara10 of 12
11. Neutrogena Healthy Volume Mascara11 of 12
12. Milani Runway Lashes Volumizing & Lengthening Black Mascara12 of 12