Bennett started blogging about decor when she moved into her new place. Everything hot and haute in the home is her specialty. Not stopping at just her home, Bennett's decorative prowess manifested itself in fashion too. She teaches readers how to freshen up their wardrobes with the season's "must have" items. If you're ever clueless on what to wear or how to enhance your home, Bennett's got you covered.
In the next installment of ‘Oprah’s Next Chapter’, the Queen of talk sits down with self-confessed former mean girl, Gabrielle Union who opens up about the fierce competition for acting jobs. Plus, find out how she changed her attitude.
Gabrielle tells Oprah:
“I think nowadays there is this celebration of, as the kids say, ‘the ratchet… the ratchetness.’ You are supported in tearing other people down. There is a forum for it, there’s a huge spotlight on you to do that. People are like ‘How did you move from being a mean, vindictive, hateful person who couldn’t be happy for other people to embracing and truly being supportive?’ And really it came down to we were in a room, we were at a party and I was holding court because I could turn phrase and be a little slick myself. And I was trashing somebody. You know, just ripping them to shreds, head to toe. And A.J. pulls me to the side and she says, ‘Ok, so how did your life change? Did you get the guy? Did you get the job? Is your house any bigger? Did money just magically get put in your pocket? What positive happened in your life after you just tore that woman down?”
Oprah’s Next Chapter airs this Sunday at 9 p.m. on OWN.
1. STYLE FILES: 13 Sexy Looks From Gabrielle Union, She Just Gets Better!
1 of 14
2. A younger Gabrielle still learning to work the red carpet. Her poses has gotten a lot better.
2 of 14
3. Before weaves took over the nation!
3 of 14
4. Even though this look was from 2001, I think it could work in 2012.
4 of 14
5. Her signature over the shoulder red carper look.
5 of 14
6. Must be nice to be a member of the A-cup team. Always barely just the right amount of cleavage.
6 of 14
7. Even in tomboy gear, she's stunning.
7 of 14
8. There's just so much RIGHT with this look. The hair was killing 'em.
8 of 14
9. A LBD works for everyone and Gabby rocks this fury fringe strapped cocktail dress.
9 of 14
10. Gabby + Plum = adorbs.
10 of 14
11. Channelling her inner Lisa Raye and getting it right.
11 of 14
12. A girl-crush worthy body indeed!
12 of 14
13. 40.. you're kidding right?!
13 of 14
14. Today you will find Gabby with a very stylish ombre cut paired with bangs, LOVE IT!
14 of 14
Continue reading Gabrielle Union Dishes To Oprah About Mean Girl Past [VIDEO]
STYLE FILES: 13 Sexy Looks From Gabrielle Union, She Just Gets Better!
She’s 40!? Wait, that’s impossible! Yes, Gabrielle Union turned 40-years-old today and forever reminds us that age is merely just a number that symbolizes how long we've been fabulous. In honor of her big 4-0, let’s take a look back at Gabrielle's best moments in style.