HelloBeautiful! It’s so nice to see you here! Check us out, we got a makeover!
For the last several months #TeamBeautiful has been plotting our big reveal and today, you’ll get to see the new “us.” We’ve done some evaluation, edited the junk, kept the good stuff and figured out what really works and we’ve come up with something we hope you’ll absolutely love—cause we do!
We’ve taken the things you love the most about HelloBeautiful and given them new environments to maximize your experience. In each of these three key areas we’re serving up an content experience:
- TheBuzz, everything you’ve come to love about HelloBeautiful in one hyper-curated space: exclusive celeb interviews, the hottest gossip & news, sexy celebrity pictures, music releases, the hottest films, TV recaps & more. Don’t miss our latest scoops with Fantasia, Luke James, Brandy, Rita Ora, Joe, Tamar, Faith, Eve, Gabby Douglass, Soledad O’brien & more!
- The official launch of our new SoBeautiful fashion & beauty section, under the supervision of our fabulous Beauty Director-At-Large & Celebrity Stylist Rebecca Alexis pulls our dynamic beauty & style content in to one super stylish hub. SoBeautiful has everything a gal needs to look and feel her best, from product reviews and how-to’s to designer profiles, celebrity trend spotting and fashion week coverage!
- Introducing TheGrind, where our rigorous coverage of career, lifestyle, health & fitness, travel & leisure come together to create a comprehensive daily guide-to-life. TheGrind is a highly curated section focused on career advancement, financial planning and life skills. At the grind you will find dynamic interviews with industry leaders, profiles on dynamic women, and advice columns from HelloBeautiful bloggers & life coaches.
MAKE SURE TO CHECK OUT:
- “DO YOU: The.Best.Jada.Interview.Ever.” – The dynamic Hollywood A-lister sounds off on marriage, parenting, racism, Black Hollywood & dating in this 90 minute, raw & totally uncensored interview.
- Interludes LIVE! Alicia Keys – In 2012, HelloBeautiful.com launched the Interludes franchise, a live in studio performance video series featuring some of today’s hottest acts. In February 2013, HelloBeautiful hosted Grammy Award winning singer Alicia Keys at Red Rooster Harlem for an intimate live performance. Check out the videos of her amazing show including her debut performance of “The Fire We Make” ft Maxwell.
We ditched the roller set. Out with the purples and pinks and in with the toned down and sleek. What you love most about HelloBeautiful.com is our awesome content and dynamic photos. We love being girls, but we didn’t really feel like we needed to be bathed in pastels to feel the sisterhood. Our new muted palate focuses on dynamic headlines, awesome featured images and sassy graphics.
We’ve got all the great content you love, but now it should be easier to find. Our former layout was a chronological post roll where content pushed off the page as new content was published meaning, you probably missed a lot of great content depending on when you came to visit. Now, we’re serving it to you on highly curated content pages, so you’ll never miss a thing!
From now on, you’ll get a full range of all HelloBeautiful has to offer every time you visit the homepage. No more scrolling down to page 2, 3, and 4. Our new site is curated by #TeamBeautiful around the clock to offer the best of the best every time you pay us a visit. PLEASE TELL US WHAT YOU THINK! Leave comments, talk on us on Twitter or our Facebook Page or send us feedback here. No matter what you think, we want to hear and we promise to respond!
Founded in 2008, HelloBeautiful.com is the definitive online destination for today’s savvy Black woman. With 2 million unique monthly visitors, HelloBeautiful has risen to be come a premiere authority in Black women’s lifestyle, focusing on News & Issues, Style, Beauty, Entertainment & Career. Our mission:
HelloBeautiful.com is where Black women go to talk about themselves shamelessly. We share, confess, indulge, encourage and celebrate each other. HelloBeautiful reflects the complexity of today’s Black woman and allows her to be perfectly flawed and fabulous.