Queen Bey has done it again…working feverishly at her craft has earned her the title of the best performer since Michael Jackson (The Dream)! Beyonce owned Ovation Hall stage in Atlantic City this Memorial weekend!
In case you missed it, here are seven notable (two honorable mentions) moments from Bey’s comeback concert from HB attendee Candace Amos:
5. From the moment the show started, none of the concert goers sat down. She thanked Kelly for babysitting Blue Ivy while she was performing. She thanked Jay for flying out to catch her the last show. She also thanked Michelle for coming.
4. When she sang “Flaws & All,” she had the camera zoom in on her face the whole time, showing the crowd her own “flaws,” allowing the crowd to connect to her.
3. Newcomer Luke James opened the show. He was on for about hour. The crowd loved him. He gave out roses to fans in the pit at the end of his performance. He said it was an honor to share the stage with Beyonce and she could have picked anyone, but picked him.
2. When Bey sang “Resentment,” she was very emotional. She even cursed a bit in the song.
1. Beyonce opened with “Love On Top” and the crowd went crazy. She was a total diva the entire time. She strutted every chance she had. It was the best! Overall, her show was very Vegas-styled. From the costumes to the lighting to the video production – she actually did “Countdown” with a remix video of cute little cube boxes that she danced on – everything was super interactive.
Check out some official footage from the event:
MORE BEYONCE AT REVEL: